• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Dazzler 38 (Mark Jewelers)
2 2

4 posts in this topic

Without boring you with the details of how I arrived here, I need to figure out if I should complain to the seller (in brief, this was not the exact book photographed in the listing).

Defects:

1. sizeable printers crease on the back cover, the shorter line also appears to be a printer crease. Neither of these is a crease crease IMO

2. Right bottom corner has a cut of some sort. At first I thought it was a gripper hole, but I don't think so. Could have been some kind of production issue from cutting, but inconclusive. The little pieces of paper could easily get pulled off

3. Two spots of discoloration, dark spots above Colossus and lighter brown spots to the left of Wolverine. Could be some drippy ink from printing, an ink transfer or something else. Again inconclusive. Neither appears to be a substance.

Dazzler-38.jpg

Dazzler-38rev.jpg

PXL_20231104_034017019.jpg

PXL_20231104_034042109.jpg

PXL_20231104_034046253.jpg

PXL_20231104_034106442.jpg

On 11/4/2023 at 8:59 PM, JollyComics said:

goes above 9.0

I've got two 9.0s & one 9.2 in my albums now. I've got a 9.4 that's back/coming back from my facilitator. All but one of those was acquired by dumb luck. Yes, they are rare in anything approaching high grade. I had what looking like >9.0 Spider-Woman 32 but the seller folded back cover, so now it's no better than 5.5ish b/c there's a 6" crease. That was a bummer.