• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This is just sick….

17 posts in this topic

On 11/30/2023 at 10:26 AM, Silver Surfer said:

Doesn’t have white pages! :whatev:

Off-white, and down 40% in the market. But even down 40% it is still $50K for a mid-run DC.

This unicorn which tops out Census over file copies impresses me more (bonus point if you can guess why) although that Batbook is a total gem (no dis from me of that book):

image.thumb.png.89d72d2a9af639ec68aa4ec9584add50.png

On 11/30/2023 at 4:43 PM, sfcityduck said:

Off-white, and down 40% in the market. But even down 40% it is still $50K for a mid-run DC.

This unicorn which tops out Census over file copies impresses me more (bonus point if you can guess why) although that Batbook is a total gem (no dis from me of that book):

Is that subscription address a stamp or residual ink left behind from a label?

On 11/30/2023 at 5:43 PM, sfcityduck said:

This unicorn which tops out Census over file copies impresses me more (bonus point if you can guess why)

Because you think the name "John Patrick Hayden" is funny...No, seriously though, it's because those printed subscription addresses on the book are nicer than subscription labels, and they were only used for a short period.  What do I win?  :acclaim:

On 11/30/2023 at 11:02 PM, Tri-ColorBrian said:

Because you think the name "John Patrick Hayden" is funny...No, seriously though, it's because those printed subscription addresses on the book are nicer than subscription labels, and they were only used for a short period.  What do I win?  :acclaim:

Also because it has no subscription fold. For a subscription variant to top census is a true unicorn.  You win the momentary admiration of your peers!