• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed, thank you ! Thrilling 2 (Larson + Berk), Action Comics #19, Jungle Comics 105 Okajima , Batman 139,(1st Batgirl), Mary Marvel #1,Batman #20, Batman 133,1st Batmite in series, All Great Comics #13 Green Lantern Comics #7 Marvel Mystery 88!
5 5

43 posts in this topic

I know some people have been expecting more discounts, I don't plan on discounting any more.  If you think my price is off and you have a reasonable counter, please PM me., otherwise anything that does not sell is going to go to an auction house next week (unless I get mushy and pull one or two;) 

Most of these are pretty scarce, so it's hard to figure out things exactly...at least for me;) 

Action Comics #19,  CGC 2.5  Off White, 1939
The book has amazing color for an 84 year old comic.  
It's from the "Evelyn Collection" . The cover is detached and there are date stamps. 
There is some tape which I probably could have removed, but I figured it was fine as is. Pages are nice.
The book has not been pressed nor cleaned while in my possession and the former owner never pressed or cleaned any of their books.

There have been only 2 sales that I could find for this year. An .05 for $1500 and a 1.0 for $2146.  That prorates to $6076 if my math is correct (which isn't always guaranteed which is why I'm posting the numbers.  

Bin is $5950  

actioncomics19f.thumb.jpg.921eb288d2efc2adef029ace789d93da.jpg

actioncomics19.thumb.jpg.d1bc9d24ae98d0851fee76916ea5975d.jpg

Book is withdrawn from the sale till further notice. 

Jumbo Comics #16, CGC 2.0 1940, Off White Pages, Fiction House
There are 19 Blue Labels on the Census.
Eisner, Tuska and Powell art, LIghtning Cover. 
Cover is detached, another treasure from the Evelyn collection. Her husband was an engineer and amateur artist, he collected the books, he was always looking for great colors, didn't care about the grade. 
Bin is $575

jumbo16f.thumb.jpg.934c7cd3da77a3dd24ff4f99d752da0b.jpg

jumbo16backcover.thumb.jpg.20737522a9864bd242fa12a06a5224a9.jpg

Edited by skypinkblu