• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Perfect Mylar to use for Silver age/Bronze Age?
1 1

5 posts in this topic

As the title says, just looking for extra insight on what Mylar sleeves I should use. I see multiple people mentioning mylites and I am wondering if that is my best method to giving my mid grade copies of silver age/Bronze Age books pop 

Mylites 2Mil, are my preferred for the usage you mentioned. Less money than 4Mil sleeves but equal protection except for being dropped.  IMHO eGerber is equal or superior to Bill Cole at 30-45% lower price! However eGerber is stuck in the middle part of the last century and only takes phone orders, and in my experience they seldom bother to actually answer the phone. Is business really that good for them?

Edited by MAR1979

On 11/8/2023 at 10:37 AM, MAR1979 said:

Mylites 2Mil, are my preferred for the usage you mentioned. Less money than 4Mil sleeves but equal protection except for being dropped.  IMHO eGerber is equal or superior to Bill Cole at 30-45% lower price! However eGerber is stuck in the middle part of the last century and only takes phone orders, and in my experience they seldom bother to actually answer the phone. Is business really that good for them?

Probably not. From my research I think the mylites 2.0 are what I’m going to go with. Just wasn’t sure how they fit with silver/Bronze Age books. I don’t like my books really tight. I have mostly lower mid grade books so they have a lot of issues. Thanks for your input though!