• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What Marvel Character are you?

50 posts in this topic

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Ninjas can kill anyone they want! Ninjas cut off heads ALL the time and don't even think twice about it. These guys are so crazy and awesome that they flip out ALL the time. I heard that there was this ninja who was eating at a diner. And when some dude dropped a spoon the ninja killed the whole town. My friend Mark said that he saw a ninja totally uppercut some kid just because the kid opened a window."

LMAO!

That sight was written by a true poet, Arch. crazy.gif

Ninjas are sooooooooooo sweet that I want to krap my pants. I can't believe it sometimes, but I feel it inside my heart. These guys are totally awesome and that's a fact. Ninjas are fast, smooth, cool, strong, powerful, and sweet. I can't wait to start yoga next year. I love ninjas with all of my body (including my pee pee).

If you guys want to take a more detailed one, with tons of questions, and characters, go to this site:

liquidgeneration.com

Go to the quizes, and click on the box with Spidey's Head.

Why do I have a sneaking suspicions that the ninja sightings section is going to start appearing in bug posts?

Man.........how do I wash this reputation off me?.......I've already tried battery acid and sewage waste.........but all that did was make me look and smell like a skinless greggy. frown.gif

but all that did was make me look and smell like a skinless greggy

Still an improvement from your previous state....or Khaos or POV....for the matter! shocked.gif