• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Request removal of a cert of non issued card from the registry please. 2009 Topps UFC Round 1
1 1

3 posts in this topic

HI,  providing all the details I have here :)  The original sell sheet for the 2009 Topps UFC Round 1 set included 23 different  'Ultimate Gear' insert cards.  Have been looking for 11 of them for 5 years :) Never seen one.  Did the proper investigation and have found there are 11 cards from the set that was never printed.   These are the cards that I am requesting to remove from the registry set list.    

Set:  UFC Topps 2009 Round 1 Ultimate Gear 

BlowoutCards forums discussion:     https://www.blowoutforums.com/showthread.php?t=1571968

The specific cards in the registry that I am hoping to have removed:

• UG-BJP BJ Penn
  • UG-BV Brandon Vera
  • UG-CK Cheick Kongo
  •  UG-DS Diego Sanchez
  • UG-EH Ed Herman
  • UG-KP Karo Parisyan
  • UG-MB Michael Bisping
  • UG-MD Mac Danzig
  • UG-PK Paul Kelly
  • UG-QJ Quinton Jackson
  • UG-RH Roger Huerta

With learning these 11 cards do not exist, my life has now been simplified.  heh heh heh 

Thank you for assistance.  If any further proof is required, I'll try and get ahold of additional sources.