• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

QR code on my card is not working/not searchable
1 1

3 posts in this topic

QR code on my card is not working. I’m 100% confident QR worked back in February when I bought the card and apparently stopped working now.

I opened photo of the slab on CGC website and scanned QR from that photo. It doesn’t work either. So the QR from photo CGC made themselves doesn’t work too.

What can be the reason of the issue and can you fix that please?

IMG_8896.jpeg

IMG_8897.jpeg

• Administrator

Hello @DR23

Thank you for reaching out to us. I see that the QR code is defaulting to the verification page. I have reported this issue. When I have an update, I can reach out to you directly. 

If you have any other questions, please let us know. 

Hello @NickiO CS

It’s been more than 2 weeks since your reply. Do you have an update? If no, can you please share any intermediate result?
This is very valuable item in my collection and I need to sell it quite urgently. Having this situation undefined leaves me in a void state and gives a lot of frustration, can you please help me with this case?

Regards, DR23