• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Will standard size mylites 2 with fullback fit

4 posts in this topic

Will it fit in a ultra pro thick top loader? I need a top loader that will fit in a short box and the bcw silver age top loader is 7 5/8 and so is the box I have so it will probably not fit. Does anyone out there have top loaders that fit short boxes? I don't want to just have to buy them and possibly waste money if they don't fit. Any help is appreciated 

What books are you trying to fit in the standard short box, for proper storage you should use the proper sized Mylite for the book, too loose and the book will move around, too tight and it will bend the book.

• Golden Age: 7 3/4 x 10 1/2 inches (19.7 x 26.7 cm). This size accommodates Golden Age comics from 1943 up to Silver Age comics published in 1960.
  • Silver Age: 7 1/8 x 10 1/2 inches (18.1 x 26.7 cm). This size accommodates some late Golden Age comics published in 1951 as well as Silver Age comics published as late as 1965, including annuals and 80-page giants published during that period.
  • Regular: 7 1/4 x 10 1/2 inches (18.4 x 26.7 cm). This size accommodates comics published after 1965, including the late Silver Age and Bronze Age comics of the 1970s to mid-1980s.
  • Current: 6 7/8 x 10 1/2 inches (17.5 x 26.7 cm). This size accommodates comics published since 1990.
  • As there is some overlap in years in the above list, be sure to measure your comics horizontally and vertically before purchasing bags and boards for them.

Golden Age Top Loaders will not properly fit in a standard short box.

https://collectiblesupply.com/2-bcw-comic-care-magazine-golden-age-comic-book-storage-boxes/

https://www.bcwsupplies.com/blog/2017/02/19/comic-bags-boards-size/