• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BOB LAYTON CGC SS EXTREMELY LIMITED SKETCH OPP

2 posts in this topic

I'm EXTREMELY happy to announce that I have the opportunity to offer this RARE chance to offer Sketch Cover Commissions from Bob Layton.  As some of you know, Bob is currently living in South Korea, and is only planning on coming back to the States in January for a convention and will be living in Europe for the remainder of 2024.

I have been able to arrange FIVE maybe SIX FULL FIGURE with COLOR sketch cover commissions.

There's also an option for getting signatures on your books, which will also qualify for the prestigious Signature Series label.  If you have books that you want signed, PM me privately and I'll see what I can do.  However, the books HAVE TO BE SHIPPED to Korea with the blanks. 

The cost for the FULL FIGURE COMMISSION of your character choice is $600 each.  This includes shipping to Korea, CGC Grading and Encapsulation, and return shipping to you.

Estimated Turn Around Time shouldn't be longer than February, 2024.  This is to allow extra time for the books to be shipped, graded, and then shipped back to you, the customer.

I cannot hold any graded books for international shipping, unless you've made private arrangements with me.

I have PLENTY of blanks, to include:

Iron Man, Captain America, Spider-Man, Uncanny X-Men, XO Manowar, and a few Avengers.  These are NOT the red-border ones that we all hate.

PLEASE :takeit: here so I know who's interested.

Payment will be collected PRIOR to books being shipped to Korea.

Any questions please feel free to PM here, or if you know me, on Facebook. 

Bob Layton CGC SS Mail-In.jpg

PM has been sent