• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Not seeing Submission status
1 1

2 posts in this topic

I recently sent in my first submission and the USPS tracking shows the package was picked up in Sarasota but I have seen no update on my account to the whereabouts or status of submission.

Please let me know the process as this is my firat submission and I'm not sure what to expect timewise.

• Administrator

Hello @Anthonyw93

Thank you for reaching out to us. Carrier tracking may indicate that your submission has been received at our office, however, it will take some time to reflect within our online submission tracking. All packages received move into an intake process where the contents are inventoried and compared against the submission form as validation before moving forward into the grading process. Should there be any discrepancy encountered with an item itself, a missing or extra item, or any other concern, our customer service team will reach out for clarification accordingly.

Please note that the intake process can take upwards of 7-10 business days before the order will reflect within online submission tracking. This period is accounted for in the overall estimated turn-around time displayed at the point of the submission.

We appreciate your patience as we work to get your cards into the system and on to the grading desk. 

If you have any other questions, please let us know.