• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fantastic Four Silver Age #6 and up.
7 7

370 posts in this topic

Fantastic Four #16 - 3.5 -  1st Ant Man crossover & Wasp cameo   SOLD TO ELECTRON

BP = $190.00

This would be a real nice copy, but the back cover has problems. Looks like some moisture rippling and quite a few moisture spots all over it. Have to hold it at an angle to see them. Interior is really nice, with well attached C.F. and nice paper.

ff 16 1.jpg

ff 16 2.jpg

ff 16 3.jpg

ff 16 4.jpg

ff 16 5.jpg

ff 16 6.jpg

Edited by DR.X

Fantastic Four #17 - 6.0   SOLD TO DESIGNER TOAST

BP = $220.00

Pretty decent copy with well attached cover and C.F. Has some stress lines down the spine and a small chip/chad on the top spine corner.  Back cover has some edge wear, and a few spots. See the pics. Real nice interior pages.

ff 17 1.jpg

ff 17 2.jpg

ff 17 3.jpg

ff 17 4.jpg

ff 17 5.jpg

ff 17 6.jpg

•  
Edited by DR.X

Fantastic Four #19 - 2.5 -  Intro of Rama Tut  SOLD TO ELECTRON

BP = $100.00

This is a great reader or filler copy. Very solid book. Problems are lots of creasing and wear on the front and back covers. Bottom edge has a 3/4" tear. Front and back covers are tanning on the insides. Looks like tide marks or moisture marks, check out the pictures. Staples have a bit of rust on them. C.F. is well attached and nice interior.

ff 19 1.jpg

ff 19 2.jpg

ff 19 3.jpg

ff 19 4.jpg

ff 19 5.jpg

ff 19 6.jpg

•  
Edited by DR.X

Fantastic Four #20 - 6.0 - Origin & 1st appearance of the Molecule Man  SOLD TO  MattTheDuck

BP = $390.00 - $350.00

This is a very solid book. Lays flat, nice and tight with a few defects. Top cover spine has a 3/8" tear and small piece out of it. There is some discoloration on the staples as you can see on the pics of the centerfold, as it has transferred to the paper. I don't see any rust.  Edges have minimal wear and stress and handling marks.

ff 20 1.jpg

ff 20 2.jpg

ff 20 3.jpg

ff 20 4.jpg

ff 20 5.jpg

ff 20 6.jpg

Edited by DR.X

Fantastic Four #21 - 3.5   SOLD TO TORO

BP = $55.00

This is a very solid low grade book, cover and centerfold are well attached. A well read, well loved copy with lots of cover stress lines and creases. Inside covers have some tanning. Inside pages are nice, and complete. Check out the pics. This is a great reader, or fill copy that won't bust the bank.

ff 21 2.jpg

ff 21 5.jpg

ff 21 3.jpg

ff 21 4.jpg

ff 21 6.jpg

ff 21 7.jpg

ff 21 8.jpg

Edited by DR.X

Fantastic Four #22 - 4.5 - SOLD TO HIBOU

BP = $100.00 - $90.00

This copy has nice color and eye appeal for the grade. C.F. is well attached. Has creasing and handling marks front and back covers.

There is a pic below of the inside of the front cover. Looks like ink transfer from the splash page, as I looked at this under magnification and a light and do not see any color touch.  Still a nice reader or filler.

ff 22 1.jpg

ff 22 2.jpg

ff 22 3.jpg

ff 23 4.jpg

ff 23 5.jpg

ff 23 7.jpg

•  

Edited by DR.X

Fantastic Four #23 - 5.5  SOLD TO MattTheDuck

BP = $150.00

This is a nice clean copy with nice color & eye appeal. Has a diagonal crease on the lower corner front cover. Someone wrote the letters IV with ink on the front cover right about he issue number and pressed it in. You can see it in the inside pic of the front cover.

C.F. is well attached and inside pages are really nice.

ff 23 1.jpg

ff 23 back cover.jpg

ff 23 3.jpg

ff 23 6.jpg

ff 23 7.jpg

ff 23 8.jpg

ff 23 1.jpg

ff 23 2.jpg

•  

Edited by DR.X

On 11/16/2023 at 6:01 PM, DR.X said:

Fantastic Four #23 - 5.5

BP = $150.00

This is a nice clean copy with nice color & eye appeal. Has a diagonal crease on the lower corner front cover. Someone wrote the letters IV with ink on the front cover right about he issue number and pressed it in. You can see it in the inside pic of the front cover.

ff 23 1.jpg

ff 23 back cover.jpg

ff 23 3.jpg

ff 23 6.jpg

ff 23 7.jpg

ff 23 8.jpg

ff 23 1.jpg

ff 23 2.jpg

•  

:takeit:

Thanks people for the buys so far. That will be the last book for this group. Lots more stuff to come in the months ahead and we'll pick it up at number 24 and keep working our way up. I will reopen this thread after it shuts down at a later date to continue.

Once I get to 100 and up, I may just bundle the issues in groups of ten, I'll see when the time comes.

Like I said, some of these books I've had for 45/50 years?? I feel like I just cut an arm off.:violin:

Edit: I decided to add one more book to this thread. #24. Check it out.

Edited by DR.X

On 11/16/2023 at 8:01 PM, MattTheDuck said:
On 11/16/2023 at 8:01 PM, DR.X said:

Fantastic Four #23 - 5.5

BP = $150.00

ff 23 1.jpg

ff 23 back cover.jpg

ff 23 3.jpg

ff 23 6.jpg

ff 23 7.jpg

ff 23 8.jpg

ff 23 1.jpg

ff 23 2.jpg

•  

Expand  

^^

On 11/16/2023 at 8:08 PM, MattTheDuck said:

I hope you'll find an excuse for the two of you to ride out this way and visit them.

I'm glad they are going to a good home. I have a ton of memories collecting these books. Thanks so much for the buys.

On 11/16/2023 at 8:58 PM, DR.X said:

Fantastic Four #21 - 3.5

BP = $55.00

This is a very solid low grade book, cover and centerfold are well attached. A well read, well loved copy with lots of cover stress lines and creases. Inside covers have some tanning. Inside pages are nice, and complete. Check out the pics. This is a great reader, or fill copy that won't bust the bank.

ff 21 2.jpg

ff 21 5.jpg

ff 21 3.jpg

ff 21 4.jpg

ff 21 6.jpg

ff 21 7.jpg

ff 21 8.jpg

There is just to much hate in this world, so I will help take a little out of this thread.

On 11/16/2023 at 8:30 PM, toro said:
On 11/16/2023 at 7:58 PM, DR.X said:

Fantastic Four #21 - 3.5

BP = $55.00

ff 21 2.jpg

ff 21 5.jpg

ff 21 3.jpg

ff 21 4.jpg

ff 21 6.jpg

ff 21 7.jpg

ff 21 8.jpg

Expand  

There is just to much hate in this world, so I will help take a little out of this thread.

Thank you sir. (worship)

On 11/16/2023 at 7:49 PM, DR.X said:

Fantastic Four #19 - 2.5 -  Intro of Rama Tut

BP = $100.00

This is a great reader or filler copy. Very solid book. Problems are lots of creasing and wear on the front and back covers. Bottom edge has a 3/4" tear. Front and back covers are tanning on the insides. Looks like tide marks or moisture marks, check out the pictures. Staples have a bit of rust on them. C.F. is well attached and nice interior.

ff 19 1.jpg

ff 19 2.jpg

ff 19 3.jpg

ff 19 4.jpg

ff 19 5.jpg

ff 19 6.jpg

•  

On 11/16/2023 at 9:03 PM, Electron said:
On 11/16/2023 at 7:49 PM, DR.X said:

Fantastic Four #19 - 2.5 -  Intro of Rama Tut

BP = $100.00

ff 19 1.jpg

ff 19 2.jpg

ff 19 3.jpg

ff 19 4.jpg

ff 19 5.jpg

ff 19 6.jpg

•  

Expand  

thank you. ^^