• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fantastic Four Silver Age #6 and up.
7 7

370 posts in this topic

:bump:

I'm shooting for this Wed night about 7 Central :wishluck: to continue this sale, of my personal F.F. run.

I will probably split the sale over Wed, and Thursday evening, starting where we left off with #26, and working up to about #59?

I'll do about 20 books on Wed, and the balance on Thurs. Stay tuned.

I had some P.M.'s the last round asking if I had this, or that issue or run. Like I said I collected a complete run up to #645.

I won't pull anything out if asking. (tsk) Everyone gets a shot at these books.

Edited by DR.X

On 1/22/2024 at 3:28 PM, Azkaban said:

:ohnoez:

I know there was a gap between the first round, but I had to set that Christmas contest up an launch it too, and send everything out.  :manhero:

Edited by DR.X

On 1/22/2024 at 3:30 PM, DR.X said:

I now there was a gap between the first round, but I had to set that Christmas contest up an launch it too, and send everything out.  :manhero:

a gap is good that just gives everyone time to save up more money :bigsmile:

:news:First  :takeit:in the thread trumps anything else going on.

These are my personal books from my own stash. Some of these copies I've had pushing 45/50 years. It's time to let some stuff go. Lots of memories and stories as I put together a run from numbers 1 - 645, all of them.

To my knowledge, non of these raw books were pressed.Not selling the 1- 5 yet, and a few others I've picked out. I will start tonight with number #26 and move up.

I'll finish up on Thurs night with #59

I will post around 20 or so books at a time, that's all my schedule lets me. Once those books are sold or not I will close the thread until time allows me to put up another batch, and then re open the thread. Lots of slabs when we get up into the higher numbers before 100.

These are very old books, so please handle with care. :foryou:

U.S. shipping and Canada only!! Shipping is costly up to Canada so be prepared.

Shipping will be Priority only unless you want First Class or media.  I can ship up to 3?? slabs in one  box for around $20.00 U.S.A.   Insurance is extra, and let me know if you want it added in.

I can ship up to 8+ raw books secure boxed media for about $6.95. continental U.S.A. I had to increase postage a bit as box prices went up like everything else.     

I prefer "checks or money orders" only on this sale, so please have funds on hand to purchase.

Checks will be held till they clear before books go out, unless I know you're not a stinker. Payment due in 7 days of invoice, not two weeks. Books will be relisted in the next round if payment not received. 

Please respond to invoices, I don't like chasing people.

No P.M's please for discounts ten minutes into the thread. I want to let this run a bit.

I offer a full return ( minus shipping ) on anything I sell (including slabs) no questions asked. You guys know the deal if you bought from me before.

You have 5 days to contact me after you receive you're book, if you have to return it, or address a problem. You pay return shipping.

Edited by DR.X

Fantastic Four #26 - 5.5  marker bleed through dots on spine     Avengers X-Over

BP = $100.00   SOLD TO rdp collectibles

This is decent copy for the grade. Light 1-1/8" crease lower front cover. 3" bend/angled crease F.C. you can see in one of the pics. Has surface creases and handling marks front and back cover.

Looks like someone dotted the spine with black marker  as you can see in another pic. Don't understand why people would do that back then.

Centerfold is well attached and nice inside paper.

ff 26 1.jpg

ff 26 2.jpg

ff 26 2.jpg

ff 26 3.jpg

ff 26 4.jpg

ff 26 5.jpg

ff 26 6.jpg

ff 26 7.jpg

Edited by DR.X

Fantastic Four #27 - 3.0  SOLD to HighStakesComics

BP = $65.00

This book is good reader or filler. It is complete with no cutouts or missing panels on the inside.

This book has moisture damage, and wrinkling. The bottom staple is rusted and has migrated into the paper. I have included plenty of scans to see it.

Lots of wear and tear on this well loved copy. Another 45 year old buy from a time gone by when I just wanted to read books.

ff 27 1.jpg

ff 27 2.jpg

ff 27 3.jpg

ff 27 4.jpg

ff 27 5.jpg

ff 27 6.jpg

ff 27 7.jpg

•  
Edited by DR.X

Fantastic Four #28 - 6.5         X-Men Cross Over  SOLD TO MATT

BP = $250.00

This is a very clean copy, with nice paper and feel to it. Great color & eye appeal. As you can see it has the color loss/flaking top spine corner.

Bottom spine corner is a bit fuzzy. Book lays flat and is tight. C.F. and cover well attached. Light edge wear and handling marks.

ff 28 1.jpg

ff 28 3.jpg

ff 28 2.jpg

ff 28 4.jpg

ff 28 5.jpg

ff 28 6.jpg

ff 28 7.jpg

•  

Edited by DR.X

On 1/24/2024 at 7:01 PM, DR.X said:

Fantastic Four #28 - 6.5         X-Men Cross Over

BP = $250.00

This is a very clean copy, with nice paper and feel to it. Great color & eye appeal. As you can see it has the color loss/flaking top spine corner.

Bottom spine corner is a bit fuzzy. Book lays flat and is tight. C.F. and cover well attached. Light edge wear and handling marks.

ff 28 1.jpg

ff 28 3.jpg

ff 28 2.jpg

ff 28 4.jpg

ff 28 5.jpg

ff 28 6.jpg

ff 28 7.jpg

•  

:takeit:

Fantastic Four #29 -   add page missing  claimed by rdp collectibles

BP = $30.00

This is a well read beat complete reader, but no pieces or large chunks out of it.

Lots of wear and tear. Some surface rust on the outer staples, nothing inside.

The major problem with this copy is that after story page 19, an add page was cut out. Story is complete. See the pic of where add page was cut.

Bought over 40 years ago when I just was collecting books to read. I need to find the scoundrel I bought it from.

ff 29 1.jpg

ff 29 2.jpg

ff 29 3.jpg

ff 29 4.jpg

ff 29 5.jpg

ff 29 6.jpg

Edited by DR.X

Fantastic Four #30 - 2.5   1st Diablo                 SOLD TO GUNSMOKIN

BP = $35.00

Another beat but complete reader/filler copy. Lots of surface creasing, handling marks and wear.  Book is complete with no cut outs or missing panels. Inside paper is pretty nice.

Centerfold is well attached. Check out the pics.

ff 30 1.jpg

ff 30 2.jpg

ff 30 3.jpg

ff 30 4.jpg

ff 30 5.jpg

ff 30 6.jpg

ff 30 7.jpg

•  
Edited by DR.X

Fantastic Four #31 - 2.5    Avengers X over   SOLD TO rdp collectibles

BP = $25.00

Another beat but complete reader/filler copy. Lots of surface creasing, handling marks and wear. Top staple is tearing but still attached.

Inside pages are nice with well attached centerfold. Complete with no cut outs or missing panels. The Mole Man rules.

ff31 1.jpg

ff32 2.jpg

ff 32 3.jpg

ff 32 4.jpg

ff 32 5.jpg

ff 32 6.jpg

ff 32 7.jpg

•  
Edited by DR.X

Fantastic Four #32 - 3.5       SOLD TO GUNSMOKIN

BP = $25.00

This copy has lots of surface creases and handling marks, especially on the back cover. Staples have oxidation.

Inside is complete, and nice pages. C.F. is well attached. Good reader or filler.

ff 32 1.jpg

ff 32 2.jpg

ff 32 3.jpg

ff 32 4.jpg

ff 32 5.jpg

ff 32 6.jpg

Edited by DR.X