• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fantastic Four Silver Age #6 and up.
7 7

370 posts in this topic

:news:First  :takeit:in the thread trumps anything else going on.

These are my personal books from my own collection. Some of these copies I've had pushing 45/50 years. It's time to let some stuff go. Lots of memories and stories as I put together this run from numbers 1 - 645, all of them.

To my knowledge, non of these raw books were pressed.

Not selling the 1- 5 yet, and a few others I've picked out. I will start with number 6 an move up.

I will post around 15/20 books at a time, that's all my schedule lets me. Once those books are sold or not I will close the thread until time allows me to put up another batch, and then re open the thread. Lots of slabs when we get up into the higher numbers before 100.

These are very old books, so please handle with care. :foryou:

U.S. shipping and Canada only!! Shipping is costly up to Canada so be prepared.

Shipping will be Priority only unless you want First Class or media.  I can ship up to 3?? slabs in one  box for around $20.00 U.S.A.   Insurance is extra, and let me know if you want it added in.

I can ship up to 8+ raw books secure boxed media for about $6.95. continental U.S.A. I had to increase postage a bit as box prices went up like everything else.     

I prefer checks or money orders only on this sale, so please have funds on hand to purchase.

Checks will be held till they clear before books go out, unless I know you're not a stinker. Payment due in 7 days of invoice, not two weeks. Books will be relisted in the next round if payment not received. 

Please respond to invoices, I don't like chasing people.

No P.M's please for discounts ten minutes into the thread. I want to let this run a bit.

I offer a full return ( minus shipping ) on anything I sell (including slabs) no questions asked. You guys know the deal if you bought from me before.

You have 5 days to contact me after you receive you're book, if you have to return it, or address a problem. You pay return shipping.

And please respond to messages in a timely manner, not 5 days later, and I have to keep reminding you of you're purchase.

Fantastic Four #6 - 4.0  2nd App of the Sub-Mariner  SOLD TO LIZARDS2

BP = $690.00

This copy has staple tears. The center fold is well attached. Lots of surface creasing and handling marks. A well read copy. Has some long corner creases also. Nice color and nice interior pages.

ff  6 1.jpg

ff 6 2.jpg

ff6 3.jpg

ff6 4.jpg

ff6 5.jpg

ff6 7.jpg

Edited by DR.X

Fantastic Four #7 - 6.5 1st appearance of Kurrgo  SOLD TO MATTHEDUCK

BP = $600.00

This is a very clean, solid book. A light press? Has light surface and handling marks. You can see the wear and rub on the top corner.  Has some small tears on the top edge. Back cover has a 1/4" tear on the top edge. Very nice interior and C.F. is well attached.

ff7 6.jpg

ff7 5.jpg

ff7 1.jpg

ff7 2.jpg

ff7 3.jpg

ff7 4.jpg

•  
Edited by DR.X

Fantastic Four #8 - 4.0 1st Puppet Master & Alicia Masters SOLD TO LIZARDS2

BP = $280.00

Has long diagonal crease/bend front lower corner that transitions through the whole book. This is a well read copy. Staple tears but still attached. C.F. is well attached. Nice interior pages.

ff8 fc.jpg

ff8 2.jpg

ff8 3.jpg

ff8 4.jpg

ff8 5.jpg

ff8 6.jpg

Edited by DR.X

Fantastic Four #9 - 4.0  3rd appearance of Sub-Mariner  SOLD TO D PONTOON

BP = $220.00

A well ready copy with staple tears, see pictures. Surface wear and handling marks, creasing. C.F. is well attached. Book has a book length, light center crease/fold.

Two interior pages have tear have 1-1/4" clean tears from the bottom edge.

Bottom staple has discoloration.

ff9 1.jpg

ff 6 2.jpg

ff9 4.jpg

ff9 5.jpg

ff9 6.jpg

Edited by DR.X

Fantastic Four #10 - 4.0  SOLD TO ELECTRON

BP = $275.00 - $250.00

This copy has severe staple tears. The bottom staple is popped off the back cover, but still holding on to the front. Have to handle this one with care. Back cover has lots of scuffing, loss of gloss, something going on. Front cover is clean, and book has nice color.

ff 10 1.jpg

ff 10 2.jpg

ff 10 3.jpg

ff 10 4.jpg

ff 10 5.jpg

ff10 6.jpg

ff10 7.jpg

Edited by DR.X

On 11/16/2023 at 8:10 PM, DR.X said:

Fantastic Four #9 - 4.0  3rd appearance of Sub-Mariner

BP = $220.00

A well ready copy with staple tears, see pictures. Surface wear and handling marks, creasing. C.F. is well attached. Book has a book length, light center crease/fold.

ff9 1.jpg

ff 6 2.jpg

ff9 4.jpg

ff9 5.jpg

ff9 6.jpg

:takeit:

Fantastic Four #11 - 1.0   BP = $40.00   SOLD TO HIGHSTAKESCOMICS

BP = $40.00

This is a very low grade book. Cover is completely detached, and is almost split in two. Just hanging on a bit at the top. Has a piece of tape on the inside edge F.C. Bottom staple is rusty. Inside of the book is still nice and a great read. See scans for more info.

ff11 1.jpg

ff11 2.jpg

ff11 3.jpg

ff11 4.jpg

ff11 5.jpg

ff11 6.jpg

ff11 7.jpg

Edited by DR.X

On 11/16/2023 at 7:17 PM, Pontoon said:
On 11/16/2023 at 7:10 PM, DR.X said:

Fantastic Four #9 - 4.0  3rd appearance of Sub-Mariner

BP = $220.00

ff9 1.jpg

ff 6 2.jpg

ff9 4.jpg

ff9 5.jpg

ff9 6.jpg

Expand  

:takeit:

Thank you sir. :hi:

On 11/16/2023 at 7:19 PM, DR.X said:

Fantastic Four #11 - 1.0

BP = $40.00

This is a very low grade book. Cover is completely detached, and is almost split in two. Just hanging on a bit at the top. Has a piece of tape on the inside edge F.C. Bottom staple is rusty. Inside of the book is still nice and a great read. See scans for more info.

ff11 1.jpg

ff11 2.jpg

ff11 3.jpg

ff11 4.jpg

ff11 5.jpg

ff11 6.jpg

ff11 7.jpg

take for 40

Fantastic Four #14 - 6.5/7.0 -  Sub Mariner cross over.   SOLD TO MattTheDuck

BP = $400.00

Nice mid grade copy. Has some tanning on the inside cover edges. 1/4" tear top edge F.C. Well attached center fold and clean staples. Great color and eye appeal.

ff14 1.jpg

ff14 2.jpg

ff 14 3.jpg

ff 14 4.jpg

ff 14 5.jpg

Edited by DR.X

Fantastic Four #15 - 6.0  SOLD TO MattTheDuck

BP = $90.00

This is a decent looking copy, but I suspect this book has been trimmed on three sides, so buy it as such. 

Book has handling marks and creases front and back cover. Top corner crease top back cover. Book has nice interior pages and C.F. is well attached.

ff 15 5.jpg

ff 15 1.jpg

ff 15 2.jpg

ff 15 3.jpg

Edited by DR.X