• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Favorite non-comic Comic-related Items

28 posts in this topic

SPOONS? Magneto needn't resort to parlor tricks to prove his power to his inferiors.

But Halloween is coming up...anybody know where I can find skintight blue shorts, red tights, red shirt, blue gloves/boots, blue cape, and a big metal shoulder-collar? tongue.gif

Magneto Jr. wrote:

But Halloween is coming up...anybody know where I can find skintight blue shorts, red tights, red shirt, blue gloves/boots, blue cape, and a big metal shoulder-collar?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Frederick's of Hollywood ?

Yeah, Slurpee Cups are among my favorites, too. I have all 3 Marvel sets and the DC set completed, and they are great. My wife almost killed me when I started collecting them. I kept with it though, because they have so many minor items on them. Let's face it, before the DC Direct figures, they're probably the last items to have Dr. Fate, Starman, Hourman, Saturn Girl and lots of other minor characters depicted on them.

And the Spidey/Hulk toilet paper is real winner too. It was the first X-mas gift my little sister picked out for me herself back in the '70's. I swear, if it wasn't for the sentiment attached to it, I would unroll it, read it, scan it, and post it online, just so everyone could read the story.

Just to echo the sentiment, FF, that was damn funny! laugh.gif Thanks for being a good sport.

--But never shall I rest, nefarious villain, until the world is swept clean of you and your foul gang of evildoers!