• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comiclink Stickers

5 posts in this topic

I am sure there is a topic on this but really am amazed that every single Book that arrived with my first shipment this week has a Comiclink Sticker on it , luckily everyone of them . Will be interesting to see if every book from the 2nd batch I just received will follow course . I will update . Of course this adds more work for my Sweetie , the label remover . We all have a job , but this feels like the ultimate shafting for her , especially with many batches in between receiving none . Like I am going to advertise for you :roflmao: Good Luck ! 

On 11/22/2023 at 8:25 PM, davidking623 said:

I opened the box and not 1 book had a Comiclink Sticker on it :banana: I was totally stunned .O.o

I'm not aware of how comiclimk works all the time, but that said?

Maybe that first batch were consignments you bought,  "this time", were originally from having been BOUGHT way back when stickers were applied? It'd be a bit of irony, but possible lol

Either way I'm glad you got some relief from sticker madness !!  :cheers:

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 11/22/2023 at 6:30 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

I'm not aware of how comiclimk works all the time, but that said?

Maybe that first batch were consignments you bought,  "this time", were originally from having been BOUGHT way back when stickers were applied? It'd be a bit of irony, but possible lol

Either way I'm glad you got some relief from sticker madness !!  :cheers:

I do not know for sure really . I do know the first batch was express and the 2nd batch was ground . I don't really know what to think but was very glad the 2nd batch had none . I am gonna say Thanks for that one ! :takeit: