• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Toasty's Rick and Morty Sale! CLOSED

10 posts in this topic

RAMSALE.png.59c13fda079cd2b8bbd873129ceec6fb.png

WELCOME, WELCOME, WELCOME TO MY RICK AND MORTY SALE!

Like Rick and Morty?  Need a gift for that Rick and Morty fan?  Then you, my friend, are in the right place!  All items are brand new straight from the case!

Here's how I roll: 

Absolutely no HOSers or Probies. I reserve the right to not sell a book to anyone.

See my kudos thread here.  If you know, then you know.

- First :takeit: posted in the thread takes it or 'claimed,' etc..

- US sales and shipping only Comics ship in a Gemini mailer with additional packaging support.  Large items in a box.

- No refunds, returns, or exchanges for this thread. 

- All items have been scanned/photographed by me, are in my personal possession, and not available elsewhere while this thread remains open. 

- Payment via PayPal, Square, Cash App. Checks/money orders preferred:foryou:

- Orders $100+ get FREE shipping if paying by check/money order.

US funds only. Due within 1 week of invoice. 

Edited by Designer Toast

RICK AND MORTY Vol. 1 to 10 Set     (10 sets available)     :whatthe: Only $100 SHIPPED!!!! :whatthe:

All ten volumes collecting Rick and Morty #1 through #50.  This set retails for $199.90.  All books are fresh from the case, brand spankin' new! :yeehaw:

RAM1to10A.png

Edited by Designer Toast

RICK AND MORTY #1 LENTICULAR   NM/NM+ or better     (10 available)     $21 each

Limited to 2000 numbered copies still sealed and fresh from the case!  Numbers available:

450, 505, 507, 508, 509, 515, 516, 561, 562, 563

RAMLEN1.png

RAM1LENb.png

RICK AND MORTY SPECIAL HARDCOVER EDITION Set 1, 2, 3     SEALED   (3 sets available)     $99 SHIPPED! :whatthe:

All three special edition hardcover books collecting Rick and Morty #1 to #25 including cover art.  New and sealed from a case.  Has a special sound chip voiced by creator Justin Roiland!  This set retails for $149.97.

RAMHCSE1.png

RAMHCSE2.png

RAMHCSE3.png

Edited by Designer Toast

RICK AND MORTY vs. DUNGEONS AND DRAGONS BOXED SET     SEALED     (10 available)     $18 each

Straight from a case and still sealed, this special boxed set includes issues 1, 2, 3, 4 of the Rick and Morty mini-series plus a bonus sketch cover variant, so you're getting five books! Retails for $29.99.  Perfect gift for any D&D fan or for yourself.  Come on, treat yourself good! :cheers:

ramvsddBOX1.png

ramvsddBOX2.png

RICK AND MORTY vs. DUNGEONS AND DRAGONS HC DELUXE EDITION     (only 4 available)     $27 each

Brand new straight from a case, this hardcover deluxe edition contains issues 1 to 10 and contains bonus material.  Retails for $49.99. Come get you a Toasty deal! :cool:

ramvsddDEX1.png

ramvsddDEXb.png

On 11/22/2023 at 7:47 PM, Designer Toast said:

RICK AND MORTY Vol. 1 to 10 Set     (10 sets available)     :whatthe: Only $100 SHIPPED!!!! :whatthe:

All ten volumes collecting Rick and Morty #1 through #50.  This set retails for $199.90.  All books are fresh from the case, brand spankin' new! :yeehaw:

RAM1to10A.png

take 1 set