• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Black Friday Specials?

6 posts in this topic

We're yall mostly looking online? @fastballspecial did yall end up finding anything? LCS in spoiler video has a sale through New years on tpb

Spoiler

LCS's near me are pretty much running their sales through New Years, or one is, the other has a sale pretty much every time I turn around.

It's tough to work out because of the terms of the sales. We had that thread of bogo sales recently, and personally we had those and 34% off anything in the sale of $119 and under.... which the cheapest slab was at that lcs? Was, you guessed it, $120 lol

The LCS sale that runs through new years has big Sideshow statues at 20% off, which makes you almost wonder what he priced at to begin with but anyway lol I'm not aware of statue markups. I've heard dealers don't necessarily "get deals when ordering themselves from Sideshow?" Idk if that is true

I could share the Facebook video of the cabinet because the store did one. Last time he had this sale of 20% off I bought the crow. Now have tons of cgc books I should have sent. rantrant

But I hope yall did OK, vicariously living due to paying bills and saving for purchase. I ill timed it this year for sales!  :ohnoez:

I guess I'm not wanting this weekend to end lol the point was to say this Facebook video lcs was having a sale on tpb and could ship that doesn't end until New Year's, but I might be stretching the resources your actually looking for. :sorry:

My bad

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

I mentioned in the omnibus thread target had some great sales on graphic novels (3 for 2), and now Tashen library books (XMEN, FF, Avengers, EC, Frazetta $100). Best deal so far for comic graphic novel related stuff. 

My local LCS wasn't so great this year (had 25% off full MSRP).

Edited by bronze_rules