• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CGC Reslab with Pristine Labels
2 2

14 posts in this topic

• Administrator
On 11/26/2023 at 8:31 PM, Travis Colledge said:

I have five cards that I recently had slabbed with the CGC holder and they have the pristine label but the registry only shows them as CGC Gem Mint 10.

Any help to how to get this fixed?

Thanks.  

Sent DM.

On 11/27/2023 at 1:31 AM, Travis Colledge said:

I have five cards that I recently had slabbed with the CGC holder and they have the pristine label but the registry only shows them as CGC Gem Mint 10.

Any help to how to get this fixed?

Thanks.  

I have a card (#1020343347), which was graded "Pristine 10" by CSG, but only shows as "CGC Gem Mint 10" in the Registry.

I looked at https://www.cgccards.com/card-grading/grading-scale/ for help, and it suggests nothing other than it should show as "CGC Pristine 10".

Please advise. Thank you.

• Administrator
On 12/23/2023 at 8:04 AM, StephenWA said:

I have a card (#1020343347), which was graded "Pristine 10" by CSG, but only shows as "CGC Gem Mint 10" in the Registry.

I looked at https://www.cgccards.com/card-grading/grading-scale/ for help, and it suggests nothing other than it should show as "CGC Pristine 10".

Please advise. Thank you.

Thank you for letting us know about your card that is reflecting the incorrect grade in the CGC Cards Population Report. We will report the issue to our web team to have them look into it for you.

On 12/26/2023 at 8:41 AM, CGCRyan said:

@StephenWA Our web team has corrected the listing of your card to reflect the actual Pristine 10 grade.

Dear Ryan,

I have just found a second card in my inventory (#1018353042), which was graded "Pristine 10" by CSG, but only shows as "CGC Gem Mint 10" in the Registry.

Please correct the Registry listing and confirm.

Regards

Stephen

• Administrator
On 1/7/2024 at 9:41 PM, StephenWA said:

Dear Ryan,

I have just found a second card in my inventory (#1018353042), which was graded "Pristine 10" by CSG, but only shows as "CGC Gem Mint 10" in the Registry.

Regards

Stephen

Thank you for letting us know. I will reach out to our Web team and let you know when this has been corrected.

• Administrator
On 1/7/2024 at 9:41 PM, StephenWA said:

Dear Ryan,

Regards

Stephen

Sorry for the delay. Your card's listing has now been corrected and the grade shows Pristine 10. Verify Card Certification | Look Up a CGC Certification Number | CGC (cgccards.com)

• Administrator
On 1/13/2024 at 1:39 PM, StephenWA said:

Hi Ryan,

Thank you for your reply, BUT I just checked. It is still NOT showing 10 Pristine.

Please review again, and advise.

Regards

Stephen

The grade has been corrected to reflect a Pristine 10 in our system as seen from the link I provided. Verify Card Certification | Look Up a CGC Certification Number | CGC (cgccards.com). I have sent a message to our CGC Cards Registry team to have them update your card in the registry since it did not automatically update when the grade was corrected in our system. 

• Administrator
On 1/13/2024 at 1:39 PM, StephenWA said:

Hi Ryan,

Thank you for your reply, BUT I just checked. It is still NOT showing 10 Pristine.

Please review again, and advise.

Regards

Stephen

The grade has now been corrected in the CGC Registry to Pristine 10 and your score has been updated.