• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The french madness
1 1

12 posts in this topic

I find this guy on Ebay and send to him a message to told him that his books are not cgc, a cgc book is when the book is professionaly graded and puted into a slab, the guy reply me that the comics is an excellent shape and that he buy it in NyC when he was young...  yes but its change nothing at the fact that this comics is not a cgc and that you list it as a cgc... and he contknue with assuring me that i make on his page some great deals, yes i think so when i think that i paid 7 dollars to get a batman 406 and him sell it for just 100 dollars... finally he told me that a comics are not worth more just because is in a slab... Screenshot_20231203-082524_eBay.thumb.jpg.04c17257829a5cab76b23f96b4e46138.jpg

On 12/3/2023 at 7:03 PM, Patriot6 said:

Pourquoi gaspillier ton temps? Ca changera rien.....

Calice! C'est la première fois que je trouve un francophone ici, tu as du good stuff à vendre my friend? lol

On 12/3/2023 at 3:31 PM, BA773 said:

Calice! C'est la première fois que je trouve un francophone ici, tu as du good stuff à vendre my friend? lol

J'avoue que ca fait tres longtemps que je n'ais pas utiliser la langue a l'ecrit, mais oui, je suis un francophone, mais tres rouille. :preach: 

De plus, il y a plusieurs quebecois icit qui parlent francais. Ils ecrivent beacoup mieux que moi aussi!

On 12/3/2023 at 2:49 PM, Patriot6 said:

J'avoue que ca fait tres longtemps que je n'ais pas utiliser la langue a l'ecrit, mais oui, je suis un francophone, mais tres rouille. :preach: 

De plus, il y a plusieurs quebecois icit qui parlent francais. Ils ecrivent beacoup mieux que moi aussi!

Meme pour moi. Ca fait au moins vingt depuis j'ai etuliser francais ecrit, et j'etait un mauvais etudiant pendant mon education immersion en Nouvelle Ecosse.

Guess who is back? 

And he have a new trick in his pocket! 1500 dollars of shipping for 1 book, are the guy from France or Krypton?

Screenshot_20231229-194244_eBay.thumb.jpg.15eca7ddb06e5c15c0037626c9c9f141.jpg

Edited by BA773

On 12/31/2023 at 7:19 AM, BA773 said:

Im not... just laugh about the way you speak in your country lol

Yeah its a very peculiar way we speak,even my girlfriend that speaks french quite well dont understand the québécois way of speaking lol