• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED! JUNK SALE Turn of Century to 1960's Comic Character Premiums & Ephemera!
1 1

152 posts in this topic

On 12/6/2023 at 10:03 AM, Robot Man said:

Circa 1932 Post Toasties “pie eyed” Mickey Mouse cereal spoon. Nice shape and bright.

$24.

IMG_7842.jpeg

:takeit:- I'll add this to the Tony Tiger and Woody Woodpecker spoons we picked up from cereal offers back in the day. My mother had them re-silvered so they look unused (but obviously are "professionally restored").

Edited by MattTheDuck

On 12/6/2023 at 10:58 AM, MattTheDuck said:

:takeit:- I'll add this to the Tony Tiger and Woody Woodpecker spoons we picked up from cereal offers back in the day. My mother had them re-silvered so they look unused (but obviously are "professionally restored").

I had the Woody one as a kid.

On 12/6/2023 at 10:58 AM, MattTheDuck said:

Mickey Mose spoon goes to Matt . Thanks again sir!

I also have a small collection of spoons, forks ect. Disney, Batman, Green Hornet and others. Fun to “accumulate” as I have run across them. 

Pair of 3/4” tin litho Schmoo pinbacks. “Tumbling Tumble Shmoos” and “The Shmoo on the Flying Trapese”. From a large undocumented set. I have 23 different and probably missing at least one. These are dupes. Probably late ‘40’s/early ‘50’s. Hard to photo but these are bright & excellent condition. Tough to find these anymore. 

$25. For the pair

IMG_7843.jpeg

1983 Kelloggs Apple Jacks, Honey Smacks and Sugar Corn Pops. Two cereal box back cut outs and a complete set of character Decoders. Even has messages to decode on the box. Cool! And excellent condition.

Was $24.

Now $20.

IMG_7852.jpeg

Edited by Robot Man

1954 Quaker Oats Distance Finder cereal box back premium offer. Was also given out by Sergeant Preston. An impressive and cool item in hand. Sorry, mine’s not for sale…

Kind of funny. On 11/30/54 Rosemary Rice painted a portrait on the back complete with cleavage…:roflmao:

Was $7.

Now $5.

IMG_7851.jpeg

IMG_7860.jpeg

Edited by Robot Man

Cool lot of 1944 Jack Armstrong WWII cutout airplane models by Gereral Mills. You get one complete model with instructions and envelope. Also two more models and another empty envelope. As shown in photos. Cool wartime premiums!

Was $32.

Now $30. Cheap!

IMG_7845.jpeg

IMG_7846.jpeg

IMG_7847.jpeg

IMG_7848.jpeg

Edited by Robot Man

Well, kinda slow today. Wish I had more of those Dinosaur Hunting Licenses…:roflmao:

So I am going to call it a day. Hey, nothing like sitting on the patio with a cold one on a perfect 75 degree day posting junk. Man, retirement is great.

Will probably finish off this pile of junk tomorrow.