• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED! JUNK SALE Turn of Century to 1960's Comic Character Premiums & Ephemera!
1 1

152 posts in this topic

On 12/6/2023 at 3:54 PM, catrick339 said:

Dang. Late to the party, but I wouldn't mind having a Dino license too.

Sorry Rickster. Wish I had more. Hit of the thread…:roflmao:

There is of course plenty more cool cheap junk still available…:whistle:

Kind of suprised not to see @PopKulture in here. Other than you and I, he’s probably only one of a few people who know who these ancient pop culture icons are…:preach:

Edited by Robot Man

On 12/6/2023 at 4:03 PM, Robot Man said:

Sorry Rickster. Wish I had more. Hit of the thread…:roflmao:

There is of course plenty more cool cheap junk still available…:whistle:

Kind of suprised not to see @PopKulture in here. Other than you and I, he’s probably only one of a few people who know who these ancient pop culture icons are…:preach:

I do too - I'm old.

Or, as I prefer to call it, "winning". :yeehaw:

On 12/6/2023 at 6:20 PM, Robot Man said:

1954 Quaker Oats Distance Finder cereal box back premium offer. Was also given out by Sergeant Preston. An impressive and cool item in hand. Sorry, mine’s not for sale…

Kind of funny. On 11/30/54 Rosemary Rice painted a portrait on the back complete with cleavage…:roflmao:

$7.

IMG_7851.jpeg

IMG_7860.jpeg

I wonder if it is the same Rosemary Rice.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosemary_Rice

MWSnap2011-04-0109_32_52.jpg.3aed4fbb37c9ac062892f0f6c9f6c51d.jpg

On 12/6/2023 at 6:31 PM, Robot Man said:

Well, kinda slow today. Wish I had more of those Dinosaur Hunting Licenses…:roflmao:

So I am going to call it a day. Hey, nothing like sitting on the patio with a cold one on a perfect 75 degree day posting junk. Man, retirement is great.

Will probably finish off this pile of junk tomorrow. 

I think you may have forgotten to list the Flash Gorden sirocco figure :busy: GOD BLESS ...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

On 12/3/2023 at 3:02 PM, Robot Man said:

The Shadow late '30's / early '40's Blue Coal Blotter. Canada version. 3-1/4" x 5-3/4". Corners a bit rounded and a light water stain. Nothing that really mars this striking piece. Shadow Radio and pulp items are hard to find. This one is especially scarce.

$55

shadowbig.jpeg

Take per PM

1949 Sky King Electronic Television Ring. Large impressive ring. Came with 4 small pictures of cast members that “developed” when you exposed the clear plastic top to the sun. Three of the 4 pictures are here. Pretty faded but near impossible to find them at all.

Was $70.

Now $65.

IMG_7872.jpeg

IMG_7873.jpeg

IMG_7874.jpeg

IMG_7875.jpeg

Edited by Robot Man

And something related…

Quick Mother’s Oats empty cereal canister offering the 1948 Toy Rogers Branding Iron Ring. Large offer on side. Missing top but nice otherwise. Just think how many people actually saved one of these?

Was $50.

Now $45.

IMG_7884.jpeg

IMG_7882.jpeg

IMG_7883.jpeg

Edited by Robot Man