• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED! JUNK SALE Turn of Century to 1960's Comic Character Premiums & Ephemera!
1 1

152 posts in this topic

SOLD!

1951 Straight Arrow Injun-Uities Manual. The National Biscuit Co placed thin cardboard dividers in packs of cereal to keep them separated. They were illustrated with scenes of Indian lore. There were 2 sets of 32 different. This book was a send a way piece that collected all of series 1 and 2. Very fun and informative. Lavishly illustrated by Fred Meagher. Some of the best western art in comics.Nice, tight copy.

Some random examples are shown.

Was $45.

Now $40.

straightarrow1.jpeg

straightarrow2.jpeg

straightarrow3.jpeg

straightarrow4.jpeg

straightarrow5.jpeg

Edited by Robot Man

SOLD!

1944 Capt Marvel "Magic Eyes" premium in original envelope. Unused but missing red piece that went over the eyes. Looks like something was at one time stuck to part of it. Not bad and very displayable.

Was $15.

Now $10!

cmarveleyes.jpeg

Edited by Robot Man

1930's Frank Buck Jungle Explorer Sun Watch. A very clever premium. Has a working sun dial, mirror on back for signaling or starting fires in the bush. A compass to find your way and the dial glows in the dark! A Wheaties mail away item for box tops. How much fun would kids have with this!

$35. (or 2 1930's Wheaties boxtops...:roflmao:)

bucksundial.jpeg

This is a cool group

1930's Gene Autry Fan Club Kit. Young fans, requesting photos would get this sent to them. Contains a letter and two old silver nitrate photos in original envelope. Came with several more similar photos when I bought it. You can always tell the age of photos when they have that silvery blue cast to them. Also it came with this cool Cap Pistol box lid but from the original box. A nice group of early western items!

Was $60.

Now $55.

geneautry1.jpeg

geneautry2.jpeg

Edited by Robot Man

Just posting this for my own amusement...(but it is for sale)

1940 Lux Soap Gone with the Wind Brass Cameo Brooch. A replica of the one worn by Scarlett O'Hara in the classic movie. Offered for 15 cents and 3 soap wrappers. A VERY hard to find item. Like a lot of premiums, it has no markings so you just have to know what to look for when collecting premiums. I hate the word, but Scarce!

Yeah, I know, will like a lot this stuff end up on the bay for a "wider" audience.

$40.

gonewind1.jpeg

gonewind2.jpeg

OK, that will probably do it for this thread. Open to reasonable offers as always especially bundles.  I will leave this up a couple days then send out invoices over the weekend all in one batch.

As always, thanks for looking and more important buying something. Always fun to break up the routine of keys, covers and big money for something just a little different.

Edited by Robot Man

OK, dropped some already cheap prices. Some of this will end up on the bay and shows and probably sell better there. Take another look see. Bundle offers will be considered.

Will leave this up until probably tomorrow and I will send out invoices. Want to get it all in the mail before the holiday rush,

Thanks for looking! 

On 12/7/2023 at 7:34 PM, Robot Man said:

1944 Capt Marvel "Magic Eyes" premium in original envelope. Unused but missing red piece that went over the eyes. Looks like something was at one time stuck to part of it. Not bad and very displayable.

Was $15.

Now $10!

cmarveleyes.jpeg

I'll take it