• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED! JUNK SALE Turn of Century to 1960's Comic Character Premiums & Ephemera!
1 1

152 posts in this topic

1949 Capt. Midnight Secret Squadron Decoder with original key. The decoder isn’t all that rare but having this little key that kids lost right away is another story. Only seen one with a key a few times. Nice, bright brass color. Decoders are some of my favorite premiums. And contrary to folk knowledge, there was really only one decoder RING ever made in the 1960’s

$75.

IMG_7815.jpeg

IMG_7816.jpeg

On 12/5/2023 at 5:36 PM, lizards2 said:

Let me know - I need at least three for now. When I was a smokejumper back in the day, we used to drop fires on the Vernal District BLM Lands.

I will check and let you know via PM hopefully tomorrow.

I’ve been getting a lot of those “do you have?” Questions. A good thing but it takes me a little time to dig them out of the junk pile…:roflmao:

On 12/5/2023 at 5:45 PM, Robot Man said:

I will check and let you know via PM hopefully tomorrow.

I’ve been getting a lot of those “do you have?” Questions. A good thing but it takes me a little time to dig them out of the junk pile…:roflmao:

I can totally relate. I lost my Conan issues 1-24 at least 10 years ago. I'm afraid they are box filler in one of those 400 boxes that I never look in. :sorry: 

On 12/5/2023 at 5:50 PM, lizards2 said:

I can totally relate. I lost my Conan issues 1-24 at least 10 years ago. I'm afraid they are box filler in one of those 400 boxes that I never look in. :sorry: 

Bummer...

Comics are pretty easy for me to keep track of. They fit nicely in boxes that I can alphabetize and label. The "other stuff"? That's a little harder...

On 12/5/2023 at 7:49 PM, MattTheDuck said:

If you want to blow them out (as it were) I'll take any of the rest of the Dinosaur Hunting Licenses you're willing to part with.  I figure one per Dino I can bag.

I have to dig them out today. I promised lizards first crack though. What ever he doesn’t want are yours. 

On 12/6/2023 at 9:23 AM, Robot Man said:

I have to dig them out today. I promised lizards first crack though. What ever he doesn’t want are yours. 

I anyone is...willing to share...I would like one, too! My son would love it. 

Just lmk. :wishluck: