• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I think to have make a little bargain.
2 2

21 posts in this topic

Hi guys, few days ago i started to have a very strong attraction about the Zatanna 2010 run.

After having analyzed the value and looked the offers online i finally find someone with who i started to disscuss to find an agreement, we deal a bit and we finally conclude the whole run from 1 to 16 (just missing #6) for 200 dollars, so i bought them What do you think guys?  

I think its a pretty good deal. More of that i have to consider that try to buy each books from other part even if its for a better price will be bad for me because i dont live in US and the delivery will kill the benefit if i buy separated some small bundle of books.

Edited by BA773

On 12/4/2023 at 5:21 PM, wardevil0 said:

Actually buying the run from MCS would be much more expensive. The least expensive options available for #15 and #16 alone cost more than $200 combined.

Yes LOL i dont know where this guy see that... for everything you look for mcs is almost always more expensive than everywhere

On 12/4/2023 at 5:49 PM, comicginger1789 said:

I mean if your justification is that two of the books you are getting are worth more than the run you are getting, I think you have answered your question as to whether it is a good deal!

You will find these books for less, mcs was not a good reference for price, definitely. But yes im agree with you the fact the 2 last issue alone already cover a great part of the cost

Found this on ebay currently stated in NM  condition. Not sure what type of condition the ones you're looking at currently are in or if you're after a set condition though. If the books you are looking at buying are in decent shape it's probably safe to say it's a good buy as there's quite a bit of time left in this auction.

image.thumb.png.b28bc3ccbf7995b7db4d390a371f24e3.png

Edited by AbsoluteCarnage

$200 ÷ 15 = $13.33 USD per issue, before shipping and/or other fees.

I'm not sure what your shipping is, but divide the shipping by 15 as well and add it onto the per-issue cost.

Then decide whether or not that final price is worth your while.

Never decide based on just one total price. You can feel daunted by a large price tag. The per-issue cost is far more meaningful.

Buying lots/many comics at once will always be cheaper due to combined shipping costs.

On 12/4/2023 at 7:48 PM, AbsoluteCarnage said:

Found this on ebay currently stated in NM  condition. Not sure what type of condition the ones you're looking at currently are in or if you're after a set condition though. If the books you are looking at buying are in decent shape it's probably safe to say it's a good buy as there's quite a bit of time left in this auction.

image.thumb.png.b28bc3ccbf7995b7db4d390a371f24e3.png

Warning! This lot do not contain the final issue who are really valuable but it contain in contrary several variant cover really expensive by Brian Bolland between issues 3 to 6. So its hard to make a comparison. But im looking it carefully since its started to see how much people are ready to go for it?:Rocket:

On 12/4/2023 at 7:55 PM, stormflora said:

$200 ÷ 15 = $13.33 USD per issue, before shipping and/or other fees.

I'm not sure what your shipping is, but divide the shipping by 15 as well and add it onto the per-issue cost.

Then decide whether or not that final price is worth your while.

Never decide based on just one total price. You can feel daunted by a large price tag. The per-issue cost is far more meaningful.

Buying lots/many comics at once will always be cheaper due to combined shipping costs.

I always do it, im a run completist so i usually buy some lots of more than 50 books mostly "drek"  as people said. 

I always consider the fees in the overall price and its why i bought this lot the total was at my conveniance... but here the question was what think the people here of the deal?

I already bought but i was really interested to see the common opinion. 

Edited by BA773

On 12/4/2023 at 11:21 PM, BA773 said:

Warning! This lot do not contain the final issue who are really valuable but it contain in contrary several variant cover really expensive by Brian Bolland between issues 3 to 6. So its hard to make a comparison. But im looking it carefully since its started to see how much people are ready to go for it?:Rocket:

You can verify on Ebay or otherwere this freaking issues of Bolland are sold for like 100 each😅😅😅

The first point who make me satisfyied is to see that everyone here seems to have no knowledge about these books, like if they are really not usual to see them in the nature:fourleafclover:

On 12/4/2023 at 5:36 PM, BA773 said:

The first point who make me satisfyied is to see that everyone here seems to have no knowledge about these books, like if they are really not usual to see them in the nature:fourleafclover:

You may have better luck getting info in the Modern Age Forums rather than Comics General. 

The age-related sub-forums have more people than Comics General who can help you with this topic.

:peace:

-bc