• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

closed. cgc 9.8! 2x SANDMAN overture 1 blank covers signed by neil gaiman and dave mckean sketched/signed. 
1 1

1 post in this topic

closed. dm me as i may still have, but...

MULTIPLE cgc signed/sketched SANDMAN blanks?! signed by neil gaiman and dave mckean sketched/signed. 

well ya won't see this everyday. don't want to shell out for an original sandman page for 4-100k? here is a great opportunity to have gaiman signature, plus mckean sketched and signed. and you get to choose the one you like from mutiples? wait... what?!

PLEASE READ:  
any questions or offers please DM me.

1. The first person in the thread to post gets it. 

2. payments (i need to receive full amount of invoice): PayPal, EMT, and Money Order
3. shipping $20 us for conus + canada for up to 3 slabs. $25 us for 4-6 slabs. int'l shipping tbd - contact me prior to sale for exact quote.
4. Check out kudos thread and leave feedback when done an transaction.

5. no refunds/returns on cgc books.
6. pricing in US funds.
7. No Probies, HOSers, or those on ignore. Available to board members only.
8. Any reference to time in thread is EST.

9. Time payments are easily arranged. 25% down non-refundable deposit. 

ITEMS:

MARVEL COMICS 1000 CAMPBELL VARIANT CGC 9.8 - signed by gaiman - $225
gaiman does a great spider-man story.
IMG-8074.jpg

SANDMAN OVERTURE 1 BLANK COVER CGC 9.8 - signed by gaiman, signed sketched by mckean
copy 1 full face - $550
IMG-8076.jpg

SANDMAN OVERTURE 1 BLANK COVER CGC 9.8 - signed by gaiman, signed sketched by mckean
copy 2 profile - $500
IMG-8078.jpg

Edited by brettfes
closed - dm me if interested