• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I think to have make a little bargain.
2 2

7 posts in this topic

Hi guys, few days ago i started to have a very strong attraction about the Zatanna 2010 run.

After having analyzed the value and looked the offers online i finally find someone with who i started to disscuss to find an agreement, we deal a bit and we finally conclude the whole run from 1 to 16 (just missing #6) for 200 dollars, so i bought them What do you think guys?  

I think its a pretty good deal. More of that i have to consider that try to buy each books from other part even if its for a better price will be bad for me because i dont live in US and the delivery will kill the benefit if i buy separated some small bundle of books.

Edited by BA773

On 12/5/2023 at 12:22 AM, BA773 said:

Search eBay Sales for Sports Cards, Memorabilia and More | 130 Point

It is called 130point.com

Type search terms into that link above, and you can find out the true sales price from listings that sold with "best offer", which most often on ebay just show a "strike through the price". For instance the link to the sale above with that listing heading TYPED INTO THE SEARCH BAR at 130point.com shows that the lot sold for $350 usd.

The link I gave you in this post, type in the search "terms for the listing", that would normally bring up that sale (or any other) and it will give you the actual price it sold for, book mark the link page for future use in search results :cheers: hope this helps! @BA773

image.thumb.png.982b01f138fd34a7977bcb86ff051d28.png

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 1/3/2024 at 9:19 AM, GeeksAreMyPeeps said:

I saw a set sell for $270 recently, so 200 seems like a good deal, but it all depends on the condition, of course, especially of the most desirable covers.

+1

The print runs on the last few issues with the better Hughes covers are very low as well.

On 1/3/2024 at 6:19 PM, GeeksAreMyPeeps said:

I saw a set sell for $270 recently, so 200 seems like a good deal, but it all depends on the condition, of course, especially of the most desirable covers.

I bought a new copy of 15 for 70, this one was lower, but even with it i stay in a satisfying deal. Considering that i can sell the lower one to refund a bit of  the new copy :)