• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ASM 301 Printing Error?
1 1

4 posts in this topic

Ran across this on an eBay auction, and it has me a little bit stumped. Couldn't find anything on a few quick Google searches so figured I'd put this to the forum gods. I've never seen a 301 with blue ink instead of green. Is it just a fading issue, or is this a printing error (printer ran out of of yellow or something)? Or something else?

Not really interested in purchasing, just thought it was fascinating since I've looked at a lot of copies of this book and have never seen it in blue. Kinda pops, no?

IMG_7155.jpg

Pretty cool is that’s the case! Probably not a unicorn, but I can’t imagine there’s a lot of these out there. Would be cool to have but it’s kind of a ratty copy and I’m not really interested in the other books in the lot. Figured I’d throw it out to any potential ASM fans though! Might look nice on display with a good C&P