• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Jim Lee signing timeline
2 2

43 posts in this topic

On 4/1/2024 at 6:52 PM, DougC said:

I sent an email to one of Jim Lee's reps on March 20th and it was replied to on the 25th and I am going to hopefully assume it was off the cuff.

image.thumb.png.53f02ed56e1d8baf17aa9fe9fedd160b.png

I contacted the SS@CGC email per below:

image.thumb.png.ec9307279f63d40457835ca739a7c282.png

and received the following reply 4/1 which doesn't exactly line up with the response from Jim's rep:

image.thumb.png.62b98305fb6e7f3bcc9b78e193253897.png

Given how little CGC has chosen to communicate and just outright lied I have little faith the "next few weeks" statement is accurate or even came from Jim's team. Gas lighting is a step up from normal though...

Man - that's a bummer. I've been speaking with Signature Series customer service about one of my submissions specifically, because it was a remarque that I was planning on sending into another private signing in mid-May to have remarqued by another artist. They have been assuring me that they fully expected the Jim Lee remarqued book to come back in time for that private signing. That said, it's all been vague/generalized assurances, whereas it sounds like the Jim Lee rep you spoke with provided a lot of very specific details and suggested we're going to be waiting quite a while. I hope that's not the case, but their info seems a bit more believable than what CGC has been telling me, unfortunately.