• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DR.X's Pre Christmas Contest Discussion Center -
4 4

56 posts in this topic

On 12/13/2023 at 12:20 PM, DR.X said:

Who remembers this episode of The Night Gallery??

Never threw a match is a good line, for plot twists and having not seen it, it sounds interesting with that kind of a backdrop.  :)

One more of my worthless con stories coming up before kick off. This one involved Sandra Taylor the Playmate. I think she was in one of the Steven Segal movies too. I had to find a photo that I had to hide away from the X and the kids. I don't know if anyone has ever seen it.

It's kind of  risque, but I think it will slide. Hang on. Scanning a few pics now.

Edited by DR.X

Maybe later after the contest I'll post a few more b.s. convention stories from the past. One with Terri Runnels from the WWF, and another one with Layla Milani, from deal or no deal, and maybe Erin Gray, from Buck Rogers. LOL.

I had a blast flirting around with these girls and getting pics with them.

On 12/13/2023 at 4:50 PM, DR.X said:

Okay, another b.s. story, from The X-Files. Last one. Another Wizard Show, Chicago.

I don't remember what year this was. Anyway, I go up to Sandra Taylor's table. She was a Playboy Playmate, and was in one of Steven Segal's early movie's

Now my daughter was with me again, so I always had to be careful what I was saying to these women. And she watched everything like a hawk. She might have been 15/16.

Anyway, Kevin Nash (WWF) was there too b.s.ing with Sandra Taylor. Nice guy. He kind of was just walking around talking to people. So I walk up to the table looking at the photos and stuff she has. She's staring a hole through my mid section. Then it hit me, she was reading this shirt I had on. It said "I'M REALLY EASY TO GET ALONG WITH - AS LONG AS YOU PEOPLE WORSHIP ME".

She was cracking up, and asked me where I got it. I didn't remember. She said "I want that shirt". I said okay. But first I got to get a decent pic with her, and she signed it, as you can see in the first picture.

I then went over to a vendor that sold shirts right next to where she was, bought a Marvel shirt, put it on, put the shirt I had in the bag and took it back and gave it to her. I said "make sure you wash it first because I'm dirty". She was cracking up, but snatched that shirt up. Now my daughter is watching this whole thing, so I was being careful what I said.

Before we left she had her arm around me and said, "swing back around later." She had another photo she wanted to give me, but couldn't put it on the table. I broke into a cold sweat. I went back about 15 minutes later, and had to distract my daughter when she slide the second pic into my carry case. I didn't even look at it. When I did I'm like 'Holy K rap" LOL. She signed it too.

This thing has been hidden away for a long time. I don't know if I ever showed it to anyone. Second pic could be offensive and R rated. I always squint or close my eyes for pics as you can see.

sandra taylor 1 001.jpg

sandra taylor 2 001.jpg

this just got so much better.  I rather just hear more stories.