• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A hilarious Website

37 posts in this topic

Bah, you cheated! Unless of course you freely admit to watching the Breakfast Club, Sixteen candles and knowing who Boy George was dating in his band!

When I met you at the Tyson show I didn't have you pegged as that type of guy. You've just opened my eyes Darth.

That's one funny site...

I would be Colossus - very cool. cool.gif

Any other X-Men out there? Let's get together in San Diego or Chicago this summer and check the validity of our quizzes...

Dan

Bah, you cheated! Unless of course you freely admit to watching the Breakfast Club, Sixteen candles and knowing who Boy George was dating in his band!

I was the cheesy 80's King in college (92-96)... I have all the Totally 80's compilations (even the discount "fake" Asian Karaoke versions) so that helps. The disc inserts come with a little trivia on each the bands. I had to ask my wife about Boy George...but as for the 80s movies - TBS always had weekend marathons... the quiz was easy for anyone who was glued to the TV and plugged into a walkman in the 80's grin.gif

When I met you at the Tyson show I didn't have you pegged as that type of guy

And you didn't know about Chrisco being a "step from going over the edge" either... we wanted to present a good front for new board members...you find out the dirty laundry later on tongue.gif

Hey Bruce, I played EVERY installment of "whose Boobs". It was harder than I thought I would be. I just automatically assumed I was a natural boobmaster, but I guess I'm more of an @ss man after all. wink.gif

I posted this for the quiz, but I srongly recommend everyone take some time and go through the site. Great stuff!

I also played every "who would you rather".