• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Error card not marked as error TWICE...
1 1

2 posts in this topic

I have a card that's twice as dark as it's meant to be printed. I have over 40 copies of the card, so yes I'm sure. I sent it in, checked the error box, and was not given an error classification. I submitted it with a normal copy of the card right next to it to ensure it would be noticed.

I sent it in to get corrected, received an email saying it didn't get an error because CGC has no evidence. I responded that I can get evidence, but it was already shipped back before I was contacted. I have many photos showing the comparison.

So, I spent $10 to grade it the first time, $8 to ship it on its own for correction, then was forced to pay $30 insured shipping to get it back. $48 sent to you for nothing. The value of the card is $20...

I've had so many problems with CGC since the new system was implemented, but this one takes the cake.

I have a few more errors at CGC right now, and now I don't even know if you'll mark them as errors. But I do know that you will not contact me before not fulfilling the service you offer, as proven twice.

The new submission is Submission #: 1401012189, which has been simply marked as received since 10/24.

I would like someone to contact me about them so I can show evidence that each one of the cards sent are errors.

Edited by Poké-Oh! TCG

• Administrator

Hello @Poké-Oh! TCG

Thank you for contacting us. I would be happy to have the card reviewed. Please keep in mind that not all manufacturing defects qualify for error designation. Very small or insignificant defects, very common defects, or defects that are easily reproducible, will generally not receive an error designation. With that said, we would be happy to take a look to confirm if a mistake occurred and the error designation was missed. If we find that we missed adding the error designation to the label, we can correct this at no charge to you. 

If a card is submitted for a correction and determined to be correct, it will be returned and return shipping fees may apply, so we always suggest reaching out to us before sending a card back. \

Please feel free to reach out to us should you have any additional questions or need additional help.