• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Disney's X-FILES series produced by Ryan Coogler (TBD)

21 posts in this topic

On 12/18/2023 at 5:12 AM, MyNameIsLegion said:

@Bosco685 this appears to be the Wednesday Franchise link, not X-Files.

Edit- NVM, but it's barely even a sentence in the article.

I noticed it was a summary of a few varying streaming releases. They do this from time to time at these announcement events.

:cheers:

And finally the obligatory Merry Christmas from the Ghosts Who Stole Christmas X-Files Episode with Special Thanks to Ed Asner Who Introduced Me to the Word 'Paramasturbatory'

xmas.gif.81c841b7c3a9c89180a9f130f78221ce.gif

On 12/20/2023 at 1:52 AM, Bosco685 said:

Such a great and funny episode.

:headbang:

I could probably spend the better part of my day talking about X-Files with people. As much as I am not a "reboot" fan, I'd be interested to see how they would do one. And as for this new series, is it continuing with Mulder and Scully?

On 12/20/2023 at 7:32 AM, Dr. Balls said:

I could probably spend the better part of my day talking about X-Files with people. As much as I am not a "reboot" fan, I'd be interested to see how they would do one. And as for this new series, is it continuing with Mulder and Scully?

Too early to tell. I think the study leaked the news out there to check the reaction. Nothing more.

But how you continue without Mulder and Scully as the strongest part of the lore would be very tough. Though I liked some of the episodes with Robert Patrick (John Doggett) were fun and emotional.