• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comps for a Boris signed Savage Sword CGC???

5 posts in this topic

Haven’t seen many signed Boris Vallejo  Savage Sword CGCs. Came across this one for only $80 and jumped on it. Not concerned with the green label as his signature is pretty practically impossible to attempt. Love his covers. What would you think the fair market value would be on this?

Also, why aren’t there that many Boris signed CGCs? IMG_6223.thumb.jpeg.ad61a4b6cff237c48b4d2fcac3bc89d2.jpegIMG_6221.thumb.jpeg.3b0dd87f5e914daaab9ac68c8e068923.jpeg

On 1/3/2024 at 11:25 AM, ThothAmon said:

It’s a beauty. Only Comp I could find is meaningless (at least if you’re hoping to make money). I have a bunch of issues with unverified signatures by Earl Norem. 

IMG_0731.jpeg

What’s the story on Boris in general? Does/did he do the cons? Was he stingy with signatures? Was he more of an artist that distanced himself from the overall comic/fan experience? 

On 1/3/2024 at 1:29 PM, Blastaar said:

What’s the story on Boris in general? Does/did he do the cons? Was he stingy with signatures? Was he more of an artist that distanced himself from the overall comic/fan experience? 

I met him and Julie Bell decades ago at a con.  Both were very nice!  :)