• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Payment
1 1

2 posts in this topic

Hello is it possible to send payment with the submissions. In your own terms and agreement number 5. It says that the customer will be charged at time of submission. I currently have two submissions that if charged at time of submission would of been paid for. But because CGC does not follow it's own terms and agreements I have two submissions that have not been able to clear the payment process and currently I do not know when I will be able to to pay.

• Administrator

Hello @Alan Thomas

Thank you for reaching out. Payment is due at the time of submission, but we will not process payment until the items have been received and have completed the intake process. The intake process includes a review of the submission inventory and allows us to make necessary adjustments to the submission and submission fees should there be any item count discrepancy or submission errors. In most cases, payment is processed within a week or two of delivery. I am sorry for any inconvenience this may cause, but unfortunately, we cannot process payment before the intake process is complete and the submission is in our system. If you would like funds removed from your account immediately, one option is to pay by money order.

If you need to add or change a credit or debit card on file, you can do so here: https://www.cgccomics.com/account/my-submissions/update-payment/. Please note that you will only see the option to add or change a payment for submissions with a balance due. 

If you have any other questions, please let us know.