• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

15 day turn around but it’s been 2 Months?
1 1

2 posts in this topic

Hello all, 

I am a streamer that submits over 100 cards a month. I usually grade with PSA but decided to give CGC a try since the turn around time was 15 days and I like the look of the new slabs (I hated the old labels). I submitted my cards end of Oct and have been “Scheduled for grading” since Nov 3rd. I didn’t want to call and check on them as I have heard stories about upset companies giving harsh grades.

Yesterday I said screw it, and I called to see what the heck was going on with my cards. The lady tells me that there was an error with my CC and that I needed to make a payment. 

Not once was I notified that it needed to be updated. No email, phone call or letter. Is this normal practice for CGC? I’m glad this run was a very small “test” run. I am not happy with CGC at all. 

• Administrator

Hello @MacsLiveBreaks

Thank you for reaching out to us. I am sorry you did not receive an email notification that the payment failed and payment was still due. Generally, you should be notified by email, however, your order was placed shortly after our new system was implemented and we did have some issues with automated system notifications. For the delay and inconvenience caused, I have added a $50.00 grading credit for use on a future submission. 

If you have any other questions, please let us know.