• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC Forum Secret Santa Gift Exchange (updated rules, and masterlist)

181 posts in this topic

Mine went out today and I got hosed on the shipping. Stupid Canadians! Christo_pull_hair.gif

What the [embarrassing lack of self control] is that supposed to mean you stupid non canadian type person

don't worry, you can take satisfaction in knowing that even though I'm sure you marked gift , we'll still get fleeced but custom duties

oh [embarrassing lack of self control], i put other and wrote $500 for the value. confused-smiley-013.gif

Mine went out today and I got hosed on the shipping. Stupid Canadians! Christo_pull_hair.gif

don't worry, you can take satisfaction in knowing that even though I'm sure you marked gift wink.gif, we'll still get fleeced but custom duties Christo_pull_hair.gif

893whatthe.gif

I got a sweet recipient! sumo.gif

Hey, I just assumed by the strict dates, that us Canucks were not allowed in.. foreheadslap.gif

Like I care if they receive it in time. confused-smiley-013.gif

LIAR!

flowerred.gif

At least I assume you are a liar... since your box arrived today, safe and sound. thumbsup2.gif

And for once, you weren't lying when you marked "gift" on the box. thumbsup2.gif

Although frankly, the fact that you spent almost $30 CDN just on shipping makes me wonder if I sent enough stuff to my own victi.. giftee... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Now I wonder if I should wait until the 25th to open the box, or if the 800 silverfish inside will have enough to eat for the next week.... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

[Now I wonder if I should wait until the 25th to open the box, or if the 800 silverfish inside will have enough to eat for the next week.... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

We all know greggy's shack doesn't have silverfish... 893naughty-thumb.gif

The rats ate them all.