• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC Forum Secret Santa Gift Exchange (updated rules, and masterlist)

181 posts in this topic

Santa gift sent out today.

Thanks Ze-man for taking the time to work this out for us. A great idea to get the humbug out of me.

I actually surprised myself with what I was willing to let go of...wasn't really high-grade items, but sentimental stuff that hopefully will be fun for the recipient to read. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

anyone re-gift something poke2.gif

mine goes out tomorrow, beaver back express, 893applaud-thumb.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Why didnt I think of that devil.gif

I just hope my secret santa likes tube socks and a scarf that smells like old people 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Your giving your victim.. I mean giftee personal effects?

Gonna send mine out tomorrow. Still trying to decide on what book(s) would make a cool Christmas gift..... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Hey....if you need some Dazzler #1's..... grin.gif

hail.gif

Gonna send mine out tomorrow. Still trying to decide on what book(s) would make a cool Christmas gift..... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Gonna need at least 140 of them. Pretty sure the minimum value is $35. insane.gif

sign-rantpost.gif

Damn, you've been on the forum for too long. Gonna' have to go after some newbies to unload these babies....someone that's never heard of Byrne before.

Someone PM me a list of anyone with less than 50 posts and just started collecting comics in '04.

Gonna need at least 140 of them. Pretty sure the minimum value is $35. insane.gif

sign-rantpost.gif

Damn, you've been on the forum for too long. Gonna' have to go after some newbies to unload these babies....someone that's never heard of Byrne before.

Someone PM me a list of anyone with less than 50 posts and just started collecting comics in '04.

Still think it's a great gift idea. I'll PM you the address & Paypal you $35...and you just cram as many as you like into a Christmas envelope. thumbsup2.gif