• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Its Official: Marvel Responsible for DC Success!!!

30 posts in this topic

There was an article about Joey Q in Wizard a couple of months ago. The way it was written, it sounded as if his time was limited at Marvel. I seriously got the impression that he wanted to work for DC!! It's too bad, when he first came on, he was doing a great job. But the last couple of years have been pretty sour. I still can't believe how many X-characters are getting mini-series. Enough already. But being a loyalist, I'm sticking with Marvel (just have a ton of DC on the side too yay.gif).

Pat

There was an article about Joey Q in Wizard a couple of months ago. The way it was written, it sounded as if his time was limited at Marvel. I seriously got the impression that he wanted to work for DC!! It's too bad, when he first came on, he was doing a great job. But the last couple of years have been pretty sour. I still can't believe how many X-characters are getting mini-series. Enough already. But being a loyalist, I'm sticking with Marvel (just have a ton of DC on the side too yay.gif).

Pat

i agree, his first 3 years as EIC were great ones, but after it everything went to his head and it has been the downfall heads on since then...

it surelly was some great years for being a marvel fan (late 1998-2002), everything looked interesting, fresh and creative/new...but in the end they ended up falling on all they tried to avoid since day one!!!

and the fact that DC is striking back with the quality that Marvel lacks in almost every title, just make this more visible/painfull to watch...!!! but i'm very glad that DC is on it's toes, delivering great stuff, in the end everyone wins.

regards