• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

missing or stolen comic, from Plymouth, Indiana : Spider-Man 700 cgc 9.8, ss x8, 1195064008
1 1

9 posts in this topic

It was in a locked showcase. I made contacts with several local dealers and resale shops/ pawn shops. The owner of vendor mall has been reviewing security cameras. After hours of searching, it pop up as SOLD on Ebay on Dec.20th, for $300. I immediately contacted the local PD as well as ebay. the seller is placed on hold and ebay will be contacting investigating officer.

On 1/9/2024 at 12:03 AM, ICU2449 said:

After hours of searching, it pop up as SOLD on Ebay on Dec.20th, for $300. 

By a zero feedback seller, of couse.  No way to tell if it's accurate, but their location is "listed" as Cameron, Oklahoma....which would be 800 miles from Plymouth, Indiana.

The listing also includes a typical scammer-type description with unnecessary information.

Link

"This comic book features the iconic superhero Spider-Man, specifically issue #700 of the Spider-Man series. It is a cgc signature series with a grade of 9.8, ensuring its quality and value. The plot of this issue revolves around the death of Parker, making it a must-have for fans of the web-slinger. The comic was published in 2013 and falls under the category of comics and graphic novels, as well as collectibles. It is a great addition to any comic book collection and a must-have for Spider-Man enthusiasts.signed by saviuk,conner,van sciver,perez,palmiotti,bagley,hor"

On 1/8/2024 at 10:27 PM, Domo Arigato said:

By a zero feedback seller, of couse.  No way to tell if it's accurate, but their location is "listed" as Cameron, Oklahoma....which would be 800 miles from Plymouth, Indiana.

The listing also includes a typical scammer-type description with unnecessary information.

Link

"This comic book features the iconic superhero Spider-Man, specifically issue #700 of the Spider-Man series. It is a cgc signature series with a grade of 9.8, ensuring its quality and value. The plot of this issue revolves around the death of Parker, making it a must-have for fans of the web-slinger. The comic was published in 2013 and falls under the category of comics and graphic novels, as well as collectibles. It is a great addition to any comic book collection and a must-have for Spider-Man enthusiasts.signed by saviuk,conner,van sciver,perez,palmiotti,bagley,hor"

image.png.0f4194182eb9601ec61a5df64fd57fd9.png

:sick:

Somehow it makes me feel a little safer knowing AI tech is too stupid to realize when it sounds like a scammer.

Although....I'd never say that to its face if it's carrying a phased plasma rifle in a 40-watt range.

On 1/9/2024 at 3:10 AM, Domo Arigato said:

Somehow it makes me feel a little safer knowing AI tech is too stupid to realize when it sounds like a scammer.

Although....I'd never say that to its face if it's carrying a phased plasma rifle in a 40-watt range.

Give it time to iterate. We'll get there. :frown:

Spoiler

Terminator-Laser.gif.aef84b7b85435591c54bc78f509065a4.gif