• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2024 New Orleans Fan Expo -- A Report And Review
2 2

41 posts in this topic

On 1/9/2024 at 9:35 AM, NewWorldOrder said:

Hmmm well driving you got C2E2 which I highly recommend.

Flying I would try Heroes Con (NC), Baltimore, and San Diego Comic Con.

SDCC while a giant event the comic section still displays usually the best comics you will see all year.

For one day shows my favorite show of the year is coming up here in soCal (near Disneyland). SoCal Comic con (run by Terry O'Neil).  All comics!  Very old school, and a great social atmosphere.  Its always the bye weekend before the Superbowl.  I would fly from the east coast to attend this one even if I moved out of California. 

Indeed Calcon is amazing. Gotta be one of the best one day shows around. Nice comic swap the night before as well. Room is just packed with nothing but vintage comics. Weather is usually nice. Lots of stuff to do in the area. Look at it as a nice vacation.

Some shots from my booth at last years show. IMG_5804.thumb.jpeg.f71288bdc514bc667c4d0e8b2cd97667.jpeg

IMG_5802.jpeg

IMG_5803.jpeg

IMG_5809.jpeg

IMG_5813.jpeg