• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Video juego, monedas , billetes y cartas Pokémon

3 posts in this topic

On 1/8/2024 at 10:13 AM, NickiO CS said:

Hello @Gabriel Zambrano

Order CGC0904017334 is not showing in our system yet. If you have shipped it I can confirm that we have received the package if you share the shipment tracking number. 

You can also check that we have scanned your shipment tracking number with the "Confirm Package Delivery" field here: https://www.cgccomics.com/account/my-submissions/

If you confirm your package has been delivered, then it is being processed by our receiving team. The intake process can take some time. During the intake process, the receiving team will confirm the submission inventory against the packing slip and complete the necessary administrative tasks required to process your submission. When the intake process is completed: your submission will be trackable online here: https://www.cgccomics.com/account/my-submissions/tracking/

If you have any other questions, please let us know. 

Oh ok, cause the payment was taken and it currently says, Scheduled for Grading for a while now. I was just wondering. 

Thanks again 

• Administrator

Hello @Gabriel Zambrano

My apologies. I check for a Comics submission, not a cards submission. Order CGC0904017334 (submission 140107094) is in process and scheduled for grading. The current turnaround time for a Bulk tier submission is 40 business days. We are still within this timeframe and the cards are processing normally. The submission should move to the grading desk soon. 

On 1/10/2024 at 9:42 AM, NickiO CS said:

Hello @Gabriel Zambrano

My apologies. I check for a Comics submission, not a cards submission. Order CGC0904017334 (submission 140107094) is in process and scheduled for grading. The current turnaround time for a Bulk tier submission is 40 business days. We are still within this timeframe and the cards are processing normally. The submission should move to the grading desk soon. 

Thank you.