• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Deadly Hands of Kung Fu Annual # 1??? Which one is right!
1 1

7 posts in this topic

I just noticed CGC gave both of these the same title, now i know they have the same characters, but not the same cover.

Deadly Hands of Kung Fu Annual # 1 2nd.jpg

Deadly Hands of Kung Fu Annual # 1.jpg

Edited by Dmac538

Actually, the second one is right, it's issue #15 of the regular series.

The first is the Kung Fu Special or the Special Album Edition Deadly Hands of Kung Fu.

As far as I know there was never a Deadly Hands of Kung Fu Annual published by Marvel, just the issue #15 that was labeled an annual but was part of the regular series.

On 1/14/2024 at 7:10 PM, OtherEric said:

Actually, the second one is right, it's issue #15 of the regular series.

The first is the Kung Fu Special or the Special Album Edition Deadly Hands of Kung Fu.

As far as I know there was never a Deadly Hands of Kung Fu Annual published by Marvel, just the issue #15 that was labeled an annual but was part of the regular series.

Thanks for the info, as both labels have the exact same info.

On 1/15/2024 at 8:42 AM, Xatal0 said:

Well, that's another problem with quality control; the second one should be "Annual."

The problem is they have only one annual listed, most of the Super Annuals are just listed with the regular books.

I think the second one should NOT be "Annual", despite it being called an annual on the cover it's really just issue #15 of the regular series.

It's admittedly confusing and debatable, though.