• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

LCS Submission Questions
1 1

2 posts in this topic

Last June, I submitted six books through my LCS.  Three were supposed to be for the Peach Momoko signing in July and the other three just for grading and encapsulating, they still haven't come back.

A few months ago, when I saw many others had already received their Momoko books, I began asking them for some updates, none were ever given other than, "we'll call CGC and see what's up".  Now, the store is closed for "remodeling" until February.  Their phone is out of service and they won't return my Texts/DMs.

They still host the occasional show on WhatNot but they refuse to respond to my queries.

My question to you is what recourses do I have for this?  I've tried calling CGC and although they've been quite helpful and understanding, they obviously can't give me any info regarding someone else's submission.

These aren't extremely expensive books (maybe worth $500- $1,000 in total) but regardless, they are important to me.

Thanks for any advice you might be able to provide.

• Administrator

Hello @ViceREV,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I have reviewed the notes from your phone calls to see what has already been reviewed. I also reviewed the dealer's account. Unfortunately, your name is not attached to any submission on the account and this means we are unable to provide any information about any submission on the account. I am going to reach out to you directly to gather some additional information I have and see how else we can help. 

Please check your inbox for my email. 

Thank you!