• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED! Kramerica's 2024 Festivus Sale!
12 12

1,920 posts in this topic

On 2/14/2024 at 9:45 PM, dover said:

All I got is I was at a gig for the band that would become Stone Temple Pilots. This was when I lived in LA.

I met This dude in Bali once who claimed to be The Stone temple Pilots Manager. My friend vouched for him but who knows right.  (shrug)

On 2/14/2024 at 6:51 PM, GrasshopperFF said:

Just a little whiskey. Kramerica: Bring out some big guns? Just waiting to add to the pile. 

as long as we are on intermission and talking about music...., 

Amyl and the Sniffers - don't miss out.

On 2/14/2024 at 10:00 PM, lizards2 said:

as long as we are on intermission and talking about music...., 

Amyl and the Sniffers - don't miss out.

Great stuff but i think they were watching to many Kawasaki  Superbowl commercials before the concert. lol

Edited by Morganmi

On 2/14/2024 at 7:05 PM, GrasshopperFF said:

I didn’t hate that. 

I can concierge your passage, or you can go to youtube.

Their earliest albums are best. But it is all great. I am 62 almost 63 and stopped listening to anything else for the past three months. I light it up on youtube every night.

On 2/14/2024 at 9:31 PM, Morganmi said:

Nice! I saw this amazing show once At the Orpheum in Boston With Accept, Ruff Cutt And Krokus that totally blew my mind. Big respect for them all after that.

June 10, 1983, my last month of high school: Gary Moore and Krokus open for Def Leppard during their Pyromania tour at Maple Leaf Gardens in Toronto: great concert!

On 2/14/2024 at 7:12 PM, BuscemasAvengers said:

June 10, 1983, my last month of high school: Gary Moore and Krokus open for Def Leppard during their Pyromania tour at Maple Leaf Gardens in Toronto: great concert!

Gary Moore. That was his Heavy Metal phase with "Victims of the Future" and with Krokus their biggest album "Headhunter" great stuff. Def Leppard 'Nuff Said. Pyromania. Great show.

On 2/14/2024 at 10:12 PM, BuscemasAvengers said:

Loved Gary Moore. Never got to see him though. Very Jealous of this one. (thumbsu

On 2/14/2024 at 10:12 PM, BuscemasAvengers said:

When I saw Def Leppard in Hartford, same tour, they did CCR’s Travelin’ Band for a second encore. Did you get that too?

Maiden — eighth row on Piece of Mind tour, great show and loud. At least comparing apples to apples, small halls, Maiden, the Allmans, and believe it or not, Joan Jett are the loudest shows I’ve seen in a 3,000-seat hall.

On 2/14/2024 at 10:18 PM, Readcomix said:

When I saw Def Leppard in Hartford, same tour, they did CCR’s Travelin’ Band for a second encore. Did you get that too?

Maiden — eighth row on Piece of Mind tour, great show and loud. At least comparing apples to apples, small halls, Maiden, the Allmans, and believe it or not, Joan Jett are the loudest shows I’ve seen in a 3,000-seat hall.

Loudest show I ever saw was ACDC at the providence Civic Center. For those about to rock tour maybe? Was 3rd row and I remember going to school the next day and couldn't hear much of anything for the next 3 days.

On 2/14/2024 at 10:22 PM, Morganmi said:

Loudest show I ever saw was ACDC at the providence Civic Center. For those about to rock tour maybe? Was 3rd row and I remember going to school the next day and couldn't hear much of anything for the next 3 days.

I only ever saw AC/DC in much larger venues so I can’t compare. Always fun though.