• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED! Kramerica's 2024 Festivus Sale!
12 12

1,920 posts in this topic

On 2/13/2024 at 11:39 PM, Kramerica said:

Well. Looks like you have a conundrumum. What if you asked if you could postpone Valentine's Day until Wednesday? Then you could go out for dinner and beer and it wouldn't be super busy. 

I made a :takeit: when we were out on a date last week when she went to the ladies room lol. Timing wise we should be done with dinner and home by the time the festivites start here and can probably sneak a few looks.

On 2/13/2024 at 8:39 PM, Kramerica said:

Well. Looks like you have a conundrumum. What if you asked if you could postpone Valentine's Day until Wednesday? Then you could go out for dinner and beer and it wouldn't be super busy. 

Wait - "bro" - TODAY is Wednesday (Valentine's Day). If you've been planning on surprising the lady on another day maybe give her a warning before she threatens to take away your funny books? :baiting: This is purely a selfish recommendation in case you decide to list again in the future -- gotta keep Kramerica's stash So Fresh and So Clean (Clean...).

On 2/14/2024 at 9:34 AM, TheComicsPreacher said:

Wait - "bro" - TODAY is Wednesday (Valentine's Day). If you've been planning on surprising the lady on another day maybe give her a warning before she threatens to take away your funny books? :baiting: This is purely a selfish recommendation in case you decide to list again in the future -- gotta keep Kramerica's stash So Fresh and So Clean (Clean...).

Well, unless I lose my job again, outlaw my duplicates and decide to remove Thor, Strange Tales, Incredible Hulk and partially Tales of Suspense you won't see a sale like this again. In fact, after I ship my last package out after this I'll be right back throwing my money at Dr Balls, Magazine Sellers, MCS auctions and ChiSoxFan and well, maybe you can have a sale!

And would she really threaten to take away your Four Color Treasures? I think I've had that Strange Tales #135 for 35 years so I want to make sure she is taken care of in her new home. If she's rolling right into a domestic Valentine's Day Quarrel it might be best if The Red Baron delivers these books in hand to your place of unemploment?

On 2/14/2024 at 10:03 AM, Kramerica said:

Well, unless I lose my job again, outlaw my duplicates and decide to remove Thor, Strange Tales, Incredible Hulk and partially Tales of Suspense you won't see a sale like this again. In fact, after I ship my last package out after this I'll be right back throwing my money at Dr Balls, Magazine Sellers, MCS auctions and ChiSoxFan and well, maybe you can have a sale!

And would she really threaten to take away your Four Color Treasures? I think I've had that Strange Tales #135 for 35 years so I want to make sure she is taken care of in her new home. If she's rolling right into a domestic Valentine's Day Quarrel it might be best if The Red Baron delivers these books in hand to your place of unemploment?

Wait...today is Wednesday? For the love of Phoebe Cates I've lost all sense of time and space and am drifting aimlessly into a dimension where I have no date for Valentine's Day, I'm a full time nurse, I've lost my job, the Seahawks fired Pete Carroll and they are remaking "Roadhouse." Oh wait, that's not a different dimension. That's here. Ugh. My life blows.

On 2/13/2024 at 6:28 PM, dover said:

That's just weird.

I *think* it's technically the "correct" shooting position from that vantage - but I don't shoot much. Maybe somebody else knows more than me and can enlighten Sir @dover (and me)?  I'm actually curious...

It's all about balance. Thankfully the GF is super supportive about my obsession hobby. As long as I spend a few hours wining and dining her, I "should" get a pass peeking at my phone later in the evening. lol of course this might be the reason why my first marrige ended in divorce... 

(:gossip: actually she was just bat :censored: crazy)

On 2/14/2024 at 10:08 AM, Kramerica said:

Wait...today is Wednesday? For the love of Phoebe Cates I've lost all sense of time and space and am drifting aimlessly into a dimension where I have no date for Valentine's Day, I'm a full time nurse, I've lost my job, the Seahawks fired Pete Carroll and they are remaking "Roadhouse." Oh wait, that's not a different dimension. That's here. Ugh. My life blows.

Sheeeeeeeiiiiiiiitttttt, homie...someone give this man a cookie!

Being a full-time nurse (at home with a loved one) = soooooo much harder than a corporate job. Been there. Done both. I do not envy your current situation. It is a MIND F$#&. Full stop.

As for Pete Carroll woes - you're on your own there, no matter how dire the situation  - I. hate. that. man.

But ya...This too, shall pass man, this too shall pass...

Feeling for you just a few miles up North.

Edited by TheComicsPreacher

On 2/14/2024 at 1:08 PM, TheComicsPreacher said:

I *think* it's technically the "correct" shooting position from that vantage - but I don't shoot much. Maybe somebody else knows more than me and can enlighten Sir @dover (and me)?  I'm actually curious...

Even if correct, it's still weird!

On 2/14/2024 at 12:08 PM, Kramerica said:

Phoebe Cates :luhv: after that I don't know what you said

Edited by Azkaban

On 2/14/2024 at 10:08 AM, Kramerica said:

If your in Seatle and headed to Emerald City Con, if so maybe I'll run into you, might do some hunting there.  

On 2/14/2024 at 2:33 PM, TheComicsPreacher said:

oh and @Kramerica - Your babies are going to a good home - that's a Preacher Promise.

I mayyyyy not take their love-sessions QUITE as far as Sir @dover, but they'll feel the love, guaranteed.

:luhv: 

Raw loving in a slab world.

My full back - Gerber mylars are snug. My slabs are dark, cool and rested. 

But man, I could re-organize on a weekly basis and never get tired of the process or the books. Except the long box of weird 90's Indie stuff. It reeks. 

On 2/14/2024 at 2:03 PM, dover said:

:luhv: 

Raw loving in a slab world.

My full back - Gerber mylars are snug. My slabs are dark, cool and rested. 

But man, I could re-organize on a weekly basis and never get tired of the process or the books. Except the long box of weird 90's Indie stuff. It reeks. 

be honest. You have multiple copies of all the Gen13 variants.

On 2/14/2024 at 3:20 PM, gunsmokin said:

be honest. You have multiple copies of all the Gen13 variants.

I have both raw and slabbed. Sometimes, "D" feels like raw and sometimes "D" feels the need for cover. 

On 2/14/2024 at 1:27 PM, TheComicsPreacher said:

As for Pete Carroll woes - you're on your own there, no matter how dire the situation  - I. hate. that. man.

But ya...This too, shall pass man, this too shall pass...

if only Pete Caroll didn't listen to you and gone with the run...

Tales of the Zombie #7 (Magazine) CGC 9.0 $55.00

Avengers Annual #10 VF+ 8.5, maybe a tad nicer $70.00 :news: Now $63.00

Deadly Hands of Kung Fu #27 VF 8.0 $10.00

Deadly Hands of Kung Fu #19 1st app White Tiger FINE- 5.5 (subscription crease) $95.00 :news: Now $80.00

:takeit: