• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED! Kramerica's 2024 Festivus Sale!
12 12

1,920 posts in this topic

On 2/14/2024 at 5:44 PM, flying_bison said:

Assuming that this is potentially the last night of this thread, I would just like to say that Mark has been the most gracious and awesome host. The books are wonderful and fairly priced, but the thread is also run with integrity, kindness, and humor. Everything is imperfect balance. Mark, thank you for being a very wonderful host. 

Thanks Jeremy. You're gonna make me cry. Thanks to everyone for hanging out and buying books. It's been fun picking stuff out and throwing offering it up 

Edited by Kramerica

On 2/14/2024 at 6:21 PM, Kramerica said:

It's been fun picking stuff out and throwing it up 

Wow. Just wow.

On 2/14/2024 at 9:13 PM, Kramerica said:

Powerslave WAS great but our tickets stank and I loved Saxon so they were better than Twisted Sister. I also think they could have left Rime of the Ancient Sweater at home. Would have preferred to hear more Killers-ers material. I played bass as well and learned the whole Number of the Beast album. For me I enjoyed playing Murders in the Rue Morgue and Killers the best.

True metal for me faded somewhere after Powerslave. I liked the hardcore metal bands more like Fastway, Accept Saxon Ruff Cutt etc. My favorite  Maiden was probably Number of the Beast though but actually loved them all before Powerslave.

On 2/14/2024 at 6:23 PM, Morganmi said:

True metal for me faded somewhere after Powerslave. I liked the hardcore metal bands more like Fastway, Accept Saxon Ruff Cutt etc. My favorite  Maiden was probably Number of the Beast though but actually loved them all before Powerslave.

Hah! "Princess of the Dawn" by Accept just came on my mix just as you said that.

On 2/14/2024 at 9:25 PM, Kramerica said:

Hah! "Princess of the Dawn" by Accept just came on my mix just as you said that.

Nice! I saw this amazing show once At the Orpheum in Boston With Accept, Ruff Cutt And Krokus that totally blew my mind. Big respect for them all after that.

On 2/14/2024 at 6:31 PM, Morganmi said:

Nice! I saw this amazing show once At the Orpheum in Boston With Accept, Ruff Cutt And Krokus that totally blew my mind. Big respect for them all after that.

Saw Saxon and Accept twice. Great show. Saxon rules. Next time I saw Accept it was on a bill with Danzig and Armored Saint in Isla Vista, CA. Rad show. Infectious Grooves played there a few weeks later.