• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED! Kramerica's 2024 Festivus Sale!
12 12

1,920 posts in this topic

On 2/5/2024 at 8:59 PM, Kramerica said:

Avengers Annual #10 VF+ 8.5, maybe a tad nicer $80.00

1st app Rogue. Spot of color loss up top ULFC

IMG_3564.thumb.JPG.149cfd7c96bd09971df0e12d9008f21c.JPG

IMG_3567.thumb.JPG.2cc0d6d14561f12d906de090abed8fb7.JPGIMG_3565.thumb.JPG.57e109e7f6a8e397b4e52e6f2b7882f5.JPG

First Mystique cover appearance.  That's why I have mine.

On 2/5/2024 at 6:09 PM, GrasshopperFF said:

I clearly got in too late tonight. Good pulls, Preacher!

Thanks “meng”! This Kramer character is pulling more tricks out of his hat than the real Kramer. so much RAW high-quality stuff. I have almost nothing negative to say about this thread, except for the pieces of CGC plastic that keep showing up intermittently amongst the good stuff. They are like being asked to do the deed with a condom when you know she is on the rag and disease-free anyway…too far?:peace:

On 2/5/2024 at 6:14 PM, TheComicsPreacher said:

Thanks “meng”! This Kramer character is pulling more tricks out of his hat than the real Kramer. so much RAW high-quality stuff. I have almost nothing negative to say about this thread, except for the pieces of CGC plastic that keep showing up intermittently amongst the good stuff. They are like being asked to do the deed with a condom when you know she is on the rag and disease-free anyway…too far?:peace:

HaHa. There's always an adversion to the slabs. I know they are going to MyComicShop for Consignment or back into my collection but I have to give the Boards first right of refusal. That is the law!

On 2/5/2024 at 10:18 PM, dover said:

Neal?   :baiting:

Some, smattering of GL and some Batman