• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Potentially Stolen From USPS Sandman #1 CGC 9.8 Signed Gaiman/McKean
3 3

30 posts in this topic

On 1/23/2024 at 11:33 AM, RockMyAmadeus said:

Still hasn't arrived, but the post office magically found the box yesterday. Funny how that happens. Left notice for the buyer; hopefully they pick it up.

Glad it was found and basically delivered.  I literally just sold basically the same Sandman #1 CGC 9.8 SS as well.

Years ago USPS lost registered mail, so I almost now feel safer when I send items media mail and retail ground. lol  

Edited by NewWorldOrder

On 1/23/2024 at 5:31 PM, NewWorldOrder said:

I never kiss and tell :foryou:

Or you can just check gpa because I forget.

Was just curious if you got more than $1820

Edited by THE_BEYONDER

On 1/23/2024 at 2:33 PM, THE_BEYONDER said:

Was just curious if you got more that $1820

Nope.  The bigger one was the #8 SS signed.  Both went well under @RockMyAmadeus sale, but his was a pretty double signed which I do not think you see that often. 

Edited by NewWorldOrder

On 1/20/2024 at 8:15 PM, Dr. Balls said:

I have a piece of artwork I bought that was shipped Priority by the seller on Jan 9, tracking says "USPS In possession of item" in NYC where it was dropped off. No other updates for 11 days - and it was shipped well before the "extreme" weather they are having. (shrug)

Oddly enough, my package showed up on my doorstep today. Yesterday it was in NYC since the 9th - today, Montana. Whatever was going on with their tracking system, it wasn't jiving with the transportation end of things - as my package wasn't actually in NYC that whole time, it was working it's way to me.