• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Shadow Man Oxmox Muckle Resin Figure
1 1

5 posts in this topic

Hello, does anyone happen to know where to look for a loose one of these figures, or know where to point in the right direction of finding one? Maybe someone willing to sell theirs? Do you think there is any chance of finding this same exact figure out there somewhere? I am a huge fan of the comic series and game! I would love to have this in my collectible collection. I know the chance is really rare, but I thought I would ask or maybe have a right direction to look for one?

shadowmanboxci3.jpg

ED1E290C-D9D7-4DAA-9C21-2BB5B49CF668.jpeg.589a5a5ae6c441a546f6d1204629a534.jpeg

Edited by Aussie0

The gun hand is often broken.  From what I can remember, these may have sold better in Europe than they did in the United States. The few that have come up for sale seem to be from sellers in Germany or the U.K.  You could try asking on ValiantFans.com but I'm not sure anyone really ever had extras. Collectors either avoid them (because of the easy damage) or they get one to put aside forever.