• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED -- Charlton Romance — Joe Sinnott’s Personal Copies
7 7

290 posts in this topic

On 1/25/2024 at 7:39 PM, Readcomix said:

Sweethearts #63 some inside tanning but FVF structure. Light vertical indent in his shoulder (like someone drew a line on on a piece of paper that was on top of the comic).  $50

IMG_0774.jpeg

IMG_0775.jpeg

IMG_0776.jpeg

IMG_0777.jpeg

Take

:news: SOLD! Sweethearts #65 in FN+ I think this is very comparable to the MCS fine up on eBay right now, and we know they grade very conservatively. This copy is better-centered. It’s a cool cover, but I think the consignor is on the high side. 

$75

IMG_0782.jpeg

IMG_0783.jpeg

IMG_0784.jpeg

IMG_0785.jpeg

Edited by Readcomix

On 1/25/2024 at 7:50 PM, Readcomix said:

Sweethearts #65 in FN+ I think this is very comparable to the MCS fine up on eBay right now, and we know they grade very conservatively. This copy is better-centered. It’s a cool cover, but I think the consignor is on the high side. 

$75

IMG_0782.jpeg

IMG_0783.jpeg

IMG_0784.jpeg

IMG_0785.jpeg

Take

On 1/25/2024 at 10:55 PM, N e r V said:

Something about those classic 60’s sports car covers. When I was younger I owned a 63’ split window Stingray. Still miss it.hm

Ah, got it -- I can appreciate that. I had a '74 convertible (only 500 convertible Corvettes made in '74 and '75, last ones until 1987.) It drove like a 300hp bathtub but I enjoyed it.

To answer a question that may be out there: there is no Sweetheart Diary #45 (TAR #43 homage) among Joe’s books.

On the bright side, several of the Teenage Confidential Confessions look generally as sharp as the better-grade books we’ve seen so far.

On 1/23/2024 at 9:19 PM, Readcomix said:

I Love You #27 in Fair. Cover detached at lower staple & splitting a bit. Coupons filled out by Miss Williams of Columbus, Ohio. One signed Joe Sinnott story. $10

IMG_0568.jpeg

IMG_0569.jpeg

IMG_0570.jpeg

IMG_0571.jpeg

Take.